Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I got an offer to do my MSc in EU Politics at LSE and was wondering, if anyone could share their experience on studying at the European Institute?

Thanks in advance!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aca Demia)
    Hey everyone,
    I got an offer to do my MSc in EU Politics at LSE and was wondering, if anyone could share their experience on studying at the European Institute?

Thanks in advance!
    This thread should help you.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4273688
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!
    Hi!

Congrats on your offer! I applied about 10 days ago for the Msc in EU Politics and my application is now under assesment. Would you please mind sharing your grades/profile?

Thanks in advance :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vi1234)
    Hi!

Congrats on your offer! I applied about 10 days ago for the Msc in EU Politics and my application is now under assesment. Would you please mind sharing your grades/profile?

Thanks in advance :-)
    Hey, I just saw your post- sorry for answering so late... I hope you've heard back from them about a successful application
    Concerning my profile: I am finishing my BA in Political Science and Law at the moment and had the opportunity to gain quite some knowledge about the EU and EU law during my undergraduate studies. During my time at University I was also active in a society called "Young European Federalists" (although I decided to quit some months ago, because the sentiment was a bit too federalist and left-wing for my taste). I also hold a scholarship granted by a political foundation (KAS) and was able to further my soft skills in three different internships, one of which was in Beirut, where I had the chance to look in more detail at the effects of conflicts in the Middle East (esp. in Syria and Iraq) on Europe.
    Would you mind sharing your profile?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just saw your post- sorry for answering so late... I hope you've heard back from them about a successful application
    Concerning my profile: I am finishing my BA in Political Science and Law at the moment and had the opportunity to gain quite some knowledge about the EU and EU law during my undergraduate studies. During my time at University I was also active in a society called "Young European Federalists" (although I decided to quit some months ago, because the sentiment was a bit too federalist and left-wing for my taste). I also hold a scholarship granted by a political foundation (KAS) and was able to further my soft skills in three different internships, one of which was in Beirut, where I had the chance to look in more detail at the effects of conflicts in the Middle East (esp. in Syria and Iraq) on Europe.
    Would you mind sharing your profile?
    Hi! Me too I'm sorry for answering so late! My application was succesful, thank you :-)
    Your profile is really amazing so congrats on that!
    I've just finished my degree in Classics (1st Class). During these years I've done several internships very different from each other (I was a research assistant, also worked for a publishing house, taught languages, and now I'm holding an Erasmus internship scholarship in Italy), and I went abroad to Canada for a year (another Erasmus+ scholarship), which actually helped me a lot to improve my english. I have also volunteered in Poland so I can say I've been travelling a little bit these years. I speak 4 languages and well I just love Europe and European politics, so, although my Bachelor's Degree was in Classics, I have "switched" my attention towards that. During these recent months I've completed some MOOCs on European matters, so I guess that helped in the application process. Anyways I hope I see you around in September!. Where are you from, btw?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.