Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it okay if a guy have a lot of close female friends when he's in a relationship? watch

I feel like this question gets jumped at a lot but at the end of the day a friend is a friend so?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think if a friend is just a friend there shouldn’t be any problem
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Sadly, every guy comes my way like that.
    I'm sorry you feel that way but I guarantee that there is at least one guy that is currently into you right now and is starting to lose hope that you and him will be together, as i said before if you want to talk just PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelax01)
    I'm sorry you feel that way but I guarantee that there is at least one guy that is currently into you right now and is starting to lose hope that you and him will be together, as i said before if you want to talk just PM me
    Their probably is, and I would appreciate it if he told me.

Their probably is, and I would appreciate it if he told me.
    He may someday but he probably is afraid of hurting you as well and probably feels like hurting the guys who have hurt you. The best you can do is try to speak to guys you think are interested in you more and on a one to one basis more regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He may someday but he probably is afraid of hurting you as well and probably feels like hurting the guys who have hurt you. The best you can do is try to speak to guys you think are interested in you more and on a one to one basis more regularly.
    I don't think that will happen...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that will happen...
    All you can do is hope for the best for now and be open to new relationships

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Was he friends with them before he knew you?
    Theyve been friends since childhood..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Theyve been friends since childhood..
    So yes its fine.

ReputationRep:
    This thread just reminds me why children are stupid

ReputationRep:
    Just watch him closely if there actually just mates then yeah sure

ReputationRep:
    Ok I have a feeling that I may be replying to the female in the relationship if so then just heed the warnings in this paragraph and in the videos. This was intended for the dude but whatever.

aight mah dude imma make a reference here to a fu*ked anime. It's called school days so the protagonist itou wanted to get with this one chick but in the process became friends with other chicks and ended up having s*x with em which screwed with his main chicks head causing her to lose it. He came back to her after realising what he did was wrong thus creating a love triangle with this one side chick who helped him get with the main chick, and then ending in the side chick stabbing the hell outta him with a knife here is a video for reference of what may happen if the man succumbs to other women.

Note that the girl in this video is one of the many chicks this fool tried to get a free meal out of -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEChyxXbbEQ
    Ok this one has his main chick at the start I urge you to watch the anime it'll teach you a thing or two about how not to screw with a girls feelings.

Assuming you watched it and didn't chicken out I suggest you don't get close with any of your friends. Stay cool and calm and don't screw up.

Oh and here is the real ending of the anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MR-AZ_QQ-U - skip to about 1:51 cause it includes the footage from the other clip.

But if you chickened out of watching these then dude I gotta say that is both suspicious and hilarious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.