Turn on thread page Beta

Continue 3rd year at another uni? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    Just seeing if anyone has been in a similar situation or knows what I can do.
    Basically I passed my first year easy in Law at Nottingham uni, but I had to retake my second year as I failed a core module and an option module which stupidly was Spanish. After a resit I managed to pass the core module but failed the Spanish I just couldn't keep up with the module and felt like I was drowning. I also had a son and the module was at 8pm at night on Wednesday which I struggled getting to. I tried to change this but they couldn't help me. So in essence they failed me altogether because I failed the Spanish module...something I don't actually need for law but I needed the credits. I have since moved to Liverpool but I really want to continue my studies at a university near here does anyone know if this will be possible and if I could just do an extra module for 3rd year to make up the credits. I just think it's a bit silly that they have failed me on the course after all my hard work for a module I'll probably never use within the legal industry. I'm so confused as to what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just email Liverpool? They're obviously going to be able to give you the best up to date information.

ReputationRep:
    Already done that however I wanted to see if anyone else did it and was successful also

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 18, 2018

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.