Turn on thread page Beta

I am not getting a reply from a girl I dated watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I met a girl few week's ago I took her out on a date twice already things were going perfect she was cute, we clicked automatically, she has a gay bestfriend (guy) she talks to him daily and so multiple nights I asked her if I can call her only about 1 out of 5x I got a yes the other she said she was on call with her gay bestfriend. So I thought that was fine I then asked if she was okay cause her replies slowly seemed to die down she said she's fine and then she also said sorry I can't spend every hour talking to you, then I answered that that's not what am asking I'm asking if you are okay then she said why wouldn't I be?! I texted her gay bestfriend if she's okay he said yes and she said I'm okay just don't be texting him, I said that's fine after that 2 days later I didn't get any replies.
    What should I do?
    Could've I possibly been used?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominiq987)
    Hey guys, I met a girl few week's ago I took her out on a date twice already things were going perfect she was cute, we clicked automatically, she has a gay bestfriend (guy) she talks to him daily and so multiple nights I asked her if I can call her only about 1 out of 5x I got a yes the other she said she was on call with her gay bestfriend. So I thought that was fine I then asked if she was okay cause her replies slowly seemed to die down she said she's fine and then she also said sorry I can't spend every hour talking to you, then I answered that that's not what am asking I'm asking if you are okay then she said why wouldn't I be?! I texted her gay bestfriend if she's okay he said yes and she said I'm okay just don't be texting him, I said that's fine after that 2 days later I didn't get any replies.
    What should I do?
    Could've I possibly been used?

If you didn't get a reply that's your reply right there.

learn to read inbetween the lines bro

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what you think you've been "used" for, to me it sounds like you're being overly clingy and it's driven her away. You've been on two dates, it's nothing serious, you can't go texting her friend to see if she's okay when she's already expressly told you that she is. I'd probably start to ignore you too.

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way of fixing the situation?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Give her space, let her come to you. Stop asking if she's fine 100 times in a row, it won't change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Give her space, let her come to you. Stop asking if she's fine 100 times in a row, it won't change.
    Thanks bro that's good advice I asked her after that night how's your day going that's all but since then nothing else I'm leaving it hoping she'll text
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Thanks bro that's good advice I asked her after that night how's your day going that's all but since then nothing else I'm leaving it hoping she'll text
    I think the nail in the coffin was to message her best friend, I think that was a bit weird.

ReputationRep:

Turn up unannounced at her doorstep in the middle of the night and throw pebbles at her window till she opens it, then serenade her.

If you are a very good looking guy she will see it as romantic and start gushing

If you are not so good looking she will see it as super creepy and probably call the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I think the nail in the coffin was to message her best friend, I think that was a bit weird.
    I agree to be honest I don't know what was going through my head ahh well let's just hope she replies eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    Turn up unannounced at her doorstep in the middle of the night and throw pebbles at her window till she opens it, then serenade her.

If you are a very good looking guy she will see it as romantic and start gushing

If you are not so good looking she will see it as super creepy and probably call the police.
    Hahaha good post well I am a romantic guy she's complimented that too but I think that would be creepy after a situation like that 😂

ReputationRep:
    It turned out guys that she used me fucj that

used? you sound controlling and clingy af. no wonder she isn't replying.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.