Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today it’s the 17th of February which just the so happens to be be JHope’s birthday, which I think is the perfect day to really get my life together and get those 4H1 and go to college.

My name is tumblrdotcom and I am 18 years old. Right now I am doing my Irish leaving certificate and I hope to go to University and study law in September. I’m taking seven subjects right now 6 at higher level and 2 ordinary level. I do English History Politics, Economics and Biology and maths at higher or irish and Germany at ordinary level. I’m thinking of dropping maths but I’m not completely sure yet so only time will tell.

Honestly I’m a bit of an awkward person so the idea of making a blog is dauntingly task is for me but it’s always something I’ve really wanted to do. My hopes for this blog are to improve my writing skills, grow my grades and break the constant cycle of indecisiveness that has taken over my life.

I think I’ve mentioned everything important so I’ll tell you a bit about me before ending this post. I am a huge fan of BTS they inspire me and have great music and that’s all i have to say about that. I love to read but truthfully I haven’t done any recreational reading in a while so that’s another thing i plan to fix. I love the whole marvel cinematic universe and I adore any baked good thats covered in sugar. That’s basically all you need to know about me so I’ll stop this post here.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.