I would love to get to know some facts about both places Leiden and Amsterdam in terms of social life, student life, environment, internationality and so on.
Specifically to the course Psychology (Bachelor) I would like to know:
* What are the professors like?
* What are the facilities like?
* Is the course load extremely high or doable?
* Which university might have a higher work load?
* Are the exams doable? (time wise, workload wise)
* How are the possibilities of achieving good/excellent grades?
* Possibility of taking courses of other programs too? (I think in Leiden you are quiet free in terms of choice in the second year)
* Do you have to attend all the lecturs?
Its hard for me to decide which University to choose. Currently I am having Amsterdam in mind, however many people rave of the student life in Leiden due to it being a student city.
Thanks in advance!
Loughborough at number one