The Student Room Group

did you still have time to relax before A2 exams?

i cant really remember the intenstiy of AS exams last year, so I'm not sure if what im doing this year is good. at this time im still pretty much have this kind of routine: gaming first, then slowly pick up on the reading, then do just one past paper/essay or work on the coursework, with lots of watching fiolms/youtube, no revision yet really. im not sure when i'll really put my heads down and its stressing me out.
Reply 1
I got a free trial of a video game I liked in May/June. I played through quite a lot of that.

There’s plenty of time.

Do your work before gaming though
Reply 2
Original post by S.G.
I got a free trial of a video game I liked in May/June. I played through quite a lot of that.

There’s plenty of time.

Do your work before gaming though

no, i have this mentality where if i play and get all the fun out of the way first i'd be motivated, but this can often mean that i'll start reading and writing some notes at 9pm. what subjects did you do btw?
Reply 3
Well that’s a **** mentality. I did made notes 5-8. That’s it and learned the information. When you know the information, past papers became fun and a game.

Biology, chemistry, maths and further maths.
Reply 4
Original post by S.G.
Well that’s a **** mentality. I did made notes 5-8. That’s it and learned the information. When you know the information, past papers became fun and a game.

Biology, chemistry, maths and further maths.

thanks i'll start doing notes now before gaming. i have 2 essays subjects so its really unmotivating sometimes cos theyre so long to do notes on :/
you have ages

also playing candy crush isn't gaming
Well, it's only February.

I was doing a lot of revision for my A2's, but Dark Souls 3 came out in April during my A levels and because of priorities, I managed to play for 40 hours over 3 days (so I did quite a lot of gaming). I recommend revising before gaming, even though as long as you do it, I don't think it makes a difference, you just have to have some self discipline. I think February is still early, well for maths it is anyway, as the content isn't very large.
Reply 7
Original post by NotNotBatman
Well, it's only February.

I was doing a lot of revision for my A2's, but Dark Souls 3 came out in April during my A levels and because of priorities, I managed to play for 40 hours over 3 days (so I did quite a lot of gaming). I recommend revising before gaming, even though as long as you do it, I don't think it makes a difference, you just have to have some self discipline. I think February is still early, well for maths it is anyway, as the content isn't very large.

thank god i feel more reassured now.

Original post by bulgylau
you have ages

also playing candy crush isn't gaming

*animal crossing actually uno

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending