The Student Room Group

What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
This guy likes me and we get along so well and in the future, there's a possibility that I would date him too, but my parents want me to focus on my a-levels and not date. What if I do want to date him and my parents just say no?

If you asked this question on netmums you'd be getting totally different responses to the one's you're getting here.

may you should do, ...for balance.....
Original post by ANM775
If you asked this question on netmums you'd be getting totally different responses to the one's you're getting here.

may you should do, ...for balance.....

what types of responses would I get on there?
This guy likes me and we get along so well and in the future, there's a possibility that I would date him too, but my parents want me to focus on my a-levels and not date. What if I do want to date him and my parents just say no?

My parents say exactly the same thing!

They only want what is best for you, but you deserve to be happy...go with your heart. It's the best way!

I hope that my advice was helpful:smile:
Reply 23
what types of responses would I get on there?

given that it's a forum full of mum's, most likely you'd be told that your parents know what's best for you and for you to listen to yours rather than go behind their back like some people here are suggesting......
Original post by Georgia Brown
My parents say exactly the same thing!

They only want what is best for you, but you deserve to be happy...go with your heart. It's the best way!

I hope that my advice was helpful:smile:

i think if my feelings are strong i will say something
i think if my feelings are strong i will say something

Go with your heart.😊
Original post by Georgia Brown
Go with your heart.😊

thank you !!
thank you !!

No bother! I hope that my advice has helped you!😊

Quick Reply