Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Still, haven't heard back from Edinburgh about History - predicted AAA...I applied in November, anyone else stressing?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by honor_ti_grace)
    Still, haven't heard back from Edinburgh about History - predicted AAA...I applied in November, anyone else stressing?
    They have till May to respond. You can look through this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honor_ti_grace)
    I got an offer on Friday for French and Spanish- I'm from Northern Ireland I applied back in November too.

The applicant open days are at the end of March and start of April so you should hear back soon I would say.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I heard that Edinburgh replies really late for lots of subjects, I applied for MA Geography in early October and I still haven't heard back either.

ReputationRep:
    Yee I applied in January and got an offer a couple of weeks later...I'm happy but I have no idea why I got so lucky

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for history today! So you will probably hear back soon......xx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.