Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, and thank you for spending your time if you're reading this. I recently did Further Pure Mathematics and got an A*. I also got an A* in Physics and Pure Mathematics. I was wondering how much harder STEP II and III is. Is there a big difference? Is it much more difficult?

ReputationRep:
    I am in year 12, but I am fairly good at maths and I had a go at a few STEP I questions, and I found them quite tough (took me around 50m-1.5h per question, I've only done 3 atm though to get a taste for it)
    STEP II and III are harder than STEP I, so it can get quite difficult, but the best way to judge is to do some past papers for yourself (not whole papers, but just questions to see if its hard.)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.