Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is applying to physiotherapy masters courses to start this coming year?

I had an interview at the university of Birmingham last week but didn’t ask when we would hear a decision. Anyone have an interview and find out when we would hear back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Alcock)
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone else is applying to physiotherapy masters courses to start this coming year?

I had an interview at the university of Birmingham last week but didn’t ask when we would hear a decision. Anyone have an interview and find out when we would hear back?
    I have the exact same problem, forgot to ask at the end haha and came here to see if anyone had! Afraid we are in the same boat. Oh and good luck :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how was your interview? I’m thinking I may email Lorna Gordon and ask? I’m not sure if there were more interview days other than ours?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how was your interview? I’m thinking I may email Lorna Gordon and ask? I’m not sure if there were more interview days other than ours?
    I think it went alright thanks but can't be sure :^_^: wbu? And I emailed her already but no reply #rejected. I'm not too sure either I was wondering that myself haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine was ok too, just can’t really tell. Ok cool let me know if you hear back from her? They’ve been pretty quick up to now. Guess it depends if they have more interview days.

ReputationRep:
    Shall do. Yeah they have been actually aha, and most likely yeah. Might be worth emailing her anyways and see if you get a response? No harm in it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will do, I’ll let you know if I get a response. Have you applied to anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, and yeah only King's so far.. missed the deadline for St. Georges like an idiot 🙄 hbu? did you apply for Bsc as well?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I also had an interview a few weeks ago at Birmingham, I was wondering if anyone knows when we will here back?

ReputationRep:
    Hi matt,

My interview was Monday the 12th, when was yours. I emailed last week and was told we would find out in 3 weeks. But they didnt say if it was 3 weeks from the interview or from the email. If it is from the interview then we will hear by monday i guess. If not it will be a few more weeks.

How was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Matt, thank you so much for your reply. Same my interview was 12th February

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys heard back? I got accepted for a self funded place yesterday. Fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    I heard back yesterday, I got offered a self-funding place.

ReputationRep:
    Good work, are you going to accept it?

ReputationRep:
    Good work, are you accepting it?
    Hi Matt, Congrats to you too! I’m going to accept the offer, how about you?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.