Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, I confided in some of my closest friends saying I was a virgin when we were talking about our personal lives, they talked about the guys that they went with and had sex with and all that, then after that at school they keep on telling me (like every single day) how bad is for me to be a virgin because no one likes me, I'm ugly and have a bad personality (I know they say it in a joking way but still I feel bad) and wants to do 'it' with me, I said to them before it was my personal choice to because I'm religious and believe in sex after marriage with the special person if I do marry and I don't value sex anyway as much. The thing I feel super insecure about myself, I think theres something wrong with me . Is it bad to stay a virgin still?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    Have sex when you want to have sex. Whether that's religious, personal or feeling ready to. Sex doesn't make you better or worse at anything in life. And I believe you're still at school. You have far more important things to worry about and be focused on.

ReputationRep:
    OP, ask your friends about their sex lives.
    How many of them of them have picked up infections or gotten pregnant?
    How often their boyfriends give them orgams. (probably rarely or never).
    How good they are at giving oral. Ask them if, for example, they can deep throat. Or what they do with their hands when they go down on a man.
    How they do anal. (probably not at all for most of them, or maybe dry or with a bit of spit for some of them)

Ask them what they do with their boyfriends outside the bedroom (I bet it's predictably boring: pub, cinema, McD's, staying in).

For 2 reasons.
    1 you might learn something. Although don't be surprised if you learn nothing useful.
    2 it will show that although they may think they are soo cool and worldly wise, now that they've had a bit of sex, the reality is that they still have a huge amount to learn. So that someone could take the mickey out of their sex lives: "You know nothing, Jon Snow".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.