Turn on thread page Beta

Meeting a girl in town and where next watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a 37 year old man and wanting to meet a younger girl in a pub/club. Would love to meet a 18 year old girl.

If it happens and we end up leaving together is she expecting me to take her somewhere like a hotel or my house?

Is there the chance I could go back to hers, where she is living ?

Lets just say i live with my parents still and really can't be bringing her back to here.

Unless i wait till the weekend as they go away on holiday for 3 weeks.

Please help

ReputationRep:
    Please leave some girls for the rest of us. If you're living at home with your parents, I'd recommend you finding a job or saving your money instead of going to pubs and clubs, so you can move out first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc30)
    I am a 37 year old man and wanting to meet a younger girl in a pub/club. Would love to meet a 18 year old girl.

If it happens and we end up leaving together is she expecting me to take her somewhere like a hotel or my house?

Lets just say i live with my parents still and really can't be bringing her back to here.

Please help

I thought it was a bit odd you keep making bee-lines for 18 year olds but tbh @ age 37 still living at home with parents a lot of women your age would find that a deal breaker ...

ReputationRep:
    Is there a chance of meeting a 18 year old girl and going back to hers ?

ReputationRep:
    Bad troll

ReputationRep:

Please help

and if you can't bring an 18 year old home because of your parents what makes you think an 18 year old is going to bring a 37 year old dude home one night in the early hours and risk you meeting hers?

hotel is your best bet....

Wow age difference…

ReputationRep:
    18 year old girls live in student accommodation or have there own student flat but live with other students.

Do you think if i asked i could go there with them ?

ReputationRep:
    You're 37 ffs, stop prying on younger girls. Get a wife.

ReputationRep:
    18 year old girls live in student accommodation or have there own student flat but live with other students.

Do you think if i asked i could go there with them ?

some 18 year olds do, not every 18 year old is at university

and tbh I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself with all this one night stand talk.

are you even at least kissing 18 year olds on nights out?

ReputationRep:
    I have seen older men than me coming into a pub, been in the place like 2 mins, get chatting to a 18 year old girl and leave with them. Does not take a genius to work out where they are going or getting up to.

Fair dos they are probably going to a hotel or back to there house.

Only way i am going to find this out is going over, touch, dance with them, get talking and find out.

Might get a cheeky kiss and even get there number.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Because you don't sound creepy at all.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Some girls like older men

ReputationRep:
    Just going to go with the open mind scenario and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Marc, why did you start this thread, instead of bumping your old thread on this subject?
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5188432

ReputationRep:
    I did yes and good advice. I need to stop running away first.

I did ask a girl in Mcdonalds but have no idea what the reply was as was hammered

Well yeah if you get with a uni student then they'll likely bring you back to theirs instead of going to yours as obviously they're more likely to live closer to the city centre. That said, often the kind of girl who would go for such an older man may be a bit of a gold digger looking for a sugar daddy and may be wanting to go back to yours. Honestly you're probably wasting your time with 18 year olds they're far too immature. Mid 20s and 37 isn't much of a gap. I generally don't mind the idea of age gaps if the two people genuinely like each other but it seems a bit odd that you're intentionally going out with the aim of getting with an 18 year old. Sounds like you're hoping to take advantage of them and maybe it's because you can't get anyone your own age. Older men can definitely attract 18 year olds if they're attractive and seem reasonably well off and have their sh*t together but I doubt their interest in you is going to last when they find out you're still with your parents.
    I recommend focussing on getting your own place or at least a house/flat share. It'll make you far more attractive. Older men are attractive but not a man child who still lives with mummy and daddy. Once you have your own place you can bring whoever you like back and they're more likely to stick around and be interested in further dates. But yeah I'd avoid wasting your time with an 18 year old. They may see it as a bit of fun to be with an older man who will pay for all their stuff but then in a couple of years they'll dump you for a 20 something year old who they actually see a future with. Then you'll be 40 and will have wasted those years. If you feel like time is ticking and you want a relationship, I'd recommend looking for 27-40 year olds who are in the same boat and just want to settle down.

ReputationRep:
    I have seen older men than me coming into a pub, been in the place like 2 mins, get chatting to a 18 year old girl and leave with them. Does not take a genius to work out where they are going or getting up to.

Fair dos they are probably going to a hotel or back to there house.

Only way i am going to find this out is going over, touch, dance with them, get talking and find out.

Might get a cheeky kiss and even get there number.

you're delusional if you think 40+ year old men are walking into pubs, chatting with 18 year old girls for 2 minutes and then taking them home and smashing them

good luck to you mate, I think you'll need it......

you're desperately trying to plan where to have sex with 18 year old girls when you can't even get one to kiss you

that's like meticulously planning how you'll spend your lottery winnings when the numbers are drawn this coming saturday but you've not even got a ticket

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.