The Student Room Group

Uni Interview

Hey there,

I'm having an interview at UWE Bristol for physiotherapy and I'm really nervous about it. Can anyone give me any tips about what I should say/do?
Is there stuff I should say stuff I shouldn't talk about?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Hi, Cardiff University 2nd year student here, now it's been a while since I had an interview, but honestly it's not like an interview to a job (it's certainly not an interrogation). It's more like a chat, they want to know your aspirations (ideas of things you might want to do with your life), they are always happy to hear about parts of that field, that really interest you.

They might even ask what attracts you to Bristol, but it's more of getting to know applicants, it's calm, it's relaxing and I would go back and do it a thousand times.

I remember going for an open day (at Cardiff), it was lunchtime and then suddenly people's names were called out for "interviews". I remember feeling anxious and shook but I kept calm, it was the subject I loved, it was what I wanted to do.

I walked with this tall bloke to what I guess was his office and we chatted for about 5 minutes, and that was that.

Sorry its a little long but I hope it helps, puts you at ease.
It's worth bringing a little notepad to scribble important things down, also bring some food and a bottle of water so that you've got a level head when chatting (in interview). 😊
Original post by jackvoyce98
Hey there,

I'm having an interview at UWE Bristol for physiotherapy and I'm really nervous about it. Can anyone give me any tips about what I should say/do?
Is there stuff I should say stuff I shouldn't talk about?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

this is what their website says;
Your interview will last approximately 20 minutes and you will be asked about your knowledge and understanding of Physiotherapy, in addition to questions relating to skills and values that are required to be a Physiotherapist. It has a link to the values bases recruitment so you might want to take a look at that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending