Turn on thread page Beta

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 1) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm about to start watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 1), so if any of you guys have seen it, write your reviews please. I used to watch it when I was really young, but I want to start it again now I'm older and I've seen all of the Star Wars movies.

Thanks
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur)
    Hey guys,

I'm about to start watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 1), so if any of you guys have seen it, write your reviews please. I used to watch it when I was really young, but I want to start it again now I'm older and I've seen all of the Star Wars movies.

Thanks
    Couldnt cope with the animation. have been impressed by all seasons of Star Wars Rebels though. You can get a good SW fix that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Couldnt cope with the animation. have been impressed by all seasons of Star Wars Rebels though. You can get a good SW fix that way.
    Cool. I never really got into Rebels though, I tried it but I got bored.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur)
    Cool. I never really got into Rebels though, I tried it but I got bored.
    It is quite good once you get used to the animation style and better on binge watch.

ReputationRep:
    I loved it so much because it really allowed you to get to know Anakin and the clone troopers personally. It was entertaining too. Star Wars Rebels is also fantastic and I recommend watching it after you finish Clone Wars (if you haven't already).

Btw, Clone Wars isn't released in chronological order so you need to watch it in this order
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/StarWars/co...er_w_links_to/

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ughhhhhfam)
    I loved it so much because it really allowed you to get to know Anakin and the clone troopers personally. It was entertaining too. Star Wars Rebels is also fantastic and I recommend watching it after you finish Clone Wars (if you haven't already).

Btw, Clone Wars isn't released in chronological order so you need to watch it in this order
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/StarWars/co...er_w_links_to/

Enjoy!
    Thanks. FFS though why isn't it released in chronological order? I started Season 1 yesterday. Ugh.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.