lionawilliams
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey all,
So in September last year I started media studies but not once have we had an actual exam question since then! With that in mind and this being the first attempt of Media that I've ever had in my life, I have no idea of how to respond to 15 mark questions. What does it entail in getting full marks? What points do I have to tick off? Now, we're doing WJEC on the new exam board and I'm aware 15 mark questions will differentiate in requirements but wondered if there is a basis for the exam question?
Robert_Gray
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lionawilliams)
Hey all,
So in September last year I started media studies but not once have we had an actual exam question since then! With that in mind and this being the first attempt of Media that I've ever had in my life, I have no idea of how to respond to 15 mark questions. What does it entail in getting full marks? What points do I have to tick off? Now, we're doing WJEC on the new exam board and I'm aware 15 mark questions will differentiate in requirements but wondered if there is a basis for the exam question?
i did my gcse media exam last year but i was on the ocr board. what do your 15 mark questions consist of?? eg what are they based on and off
lionawilliams
Rep:
?
Name:  821F06D2-EF17-4591-8BC4-354B27AC0927.jpg.jpeg
Views: 38
Size:  20.9 KB that’s an example
lionawilliams
Rep:
?
(Original post by Robert_Gray)
i did my gcse media exam last year but i was on the ocr board. what do your 15 mark questions consist of?? eg what are they based on and off
Did I not establish I’m doing Alevel media? Sorry for the confusion. Although, if you can still help. Please let me know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.86%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
45.08%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.75%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.32%

Watched Threads