Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've received an unconditional offer from Coventry university and have confirmed it as my top choice. I am now looking at accommodation and was wondering if anyone would like to give me advice as to which accommodation I should choose. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, congratulations for your offer. I would say get an accommodation nearby uni. As it’s very convenient. I am first year student living in a private accommodation. It’s great. That’s my opinion. Am also looking for a room mate. For September.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktprice3)
    So I've received an unconditional offer from Coventry university and have confirmed it as my top choice. I am now looking at accommodation and was wondering if anyone would like to give me advice as to which accommodation I should choose. Thanks!
    Wow, great news. What are you looking to study at coventry?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I’m just debating what accommodation, I’m considering Callice Court? Just want a student’s opinion of what they’re like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyoustele)
    Wow, great news. What are you looking to study at coventry?
    Media Production, and thank you!😇

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.