The Student Room Group

Friend ignoring me

Me (boy) and one of my best friends (girl) talk pretty much every day. We mainly use snapchat, the conversation would usually start and eventually we end up just sending pictures / videos of each other and what were doing throughout the day. This is something I do with a lot of my friends and these random photos and videos can last all day and if they don’t then we would say they had to go or whatever. But with her she just ignores me, sometimes even when I ask soemthing or show soemthing. I know it seems like it bothers me more than it should and it didn’t bother me that much until I found out that she doesn’t do it to anyone else at all. Idk if I should just message her asking why she does it or if I’m just worrying too much.
people are t r a s h
Reply 2
my best friend does this all the time it drives me crazy but I often tell her to stop and she says she ignores everyones messages, I think u should definitely mention it just after she ignores a snapchat send another with "?" and a confused face
Reply 3
you're probably sending too many messages. take the hint. not everyone wants to talk all the time
Is she actually ignoring you or just not on there that much?
Reply 5
is she opening your snapchats and not replying? she might think you're just sending them to everyone on your contact list so doesn't bother. but yeah if you're asking a question and she opens and doesn't reply then that's a bit odd. maybe she forgets the conversation because it's on snapchat. try texting instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending