Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aight imma keep this simple I need ya'll to help me out with this unfortunate situation I got myself in. Basically I had a deadline and it's the end of today I need a way to memorise a sh*tload of info in short time said info is from a law booklet which I need to memorise for the unit 1 exam. Aight, hopefully ya'll can help.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Close TSR and get reading. Take notes of the important bits as you go. Read condensed notes. Return to TSR to gloat. Profit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Close TSR and get reading. Take notes of the important bits as you go. Read condensed notes. Return to TSR to gloat. Profit?
    My G I got it thanks for the helpful response take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Ok this is pathetic but how do I take condensed notes of a book that has everything I gotta memorise.

ReputationRep:
    I would turn you definitions into flash cards, whether they are quesntions like "Define a double blind trial" or converting key facts into memerable pictures. It really does it depend on how you learn, with either case i would put the question/ picture on one side and the answer on the other. Best of luck with your exam, Tom @ THS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THS2018)
    I would turn you definitions into flash cards, whether they are quesntions like "Define a double blind trial" or converting key facts into memerable pictures. It really does it depend on how you learn, with either case i would put the question/ picture on one side and the answer on the other. Best of luck with your exam, Tom @ THS.
    That advice is very constructive thanks tom appreciate the help. Take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    It's too late for revision to save you. Only Chaos Magic can save you now. All you need to do is write down 'I will get full marks on the exam', cross out any repeated letters, arrange the repeated letters into a sigil which you will mentally associate with you passing your exam and then masturbate furiously while beating yourself so as to work yourself into an exhibitive gnosis state. At the point of orgasm, look at the sigil and focus your thoughts on it, then promptly forget the sigil to cast the spell. Congratulations, you are now a Chaos Magician/W*nk Wizard.

ReputationRep:
    I’m in literally the same situation right now, I’ve just taken a break from frantic mind mapping to see did anyone has replied on this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chad_DeLad)
    It's too late for revision to save you. Only Chaos Magic can save you now. All you need to do is write down 'I will get full marks on the exam', cross out any repeated letters, arrange the repeated letters into a sigil which you will mentally associate with you passing your exam and then masturbate furiously while beating yourself so as to work yourself into an exhibitive gnosis state. At the point of orgasm, look at the sigil and focus your thoughts on it, then promptly forget the sigil to cast the spell. Congratulations, you are now a Chaos Magician/W*nk Wizard.
    Dude that is some mad paragraph. I would do it but you lost me at the masturbation part blood I can do but that sh*t nah mah boi. Thanks for the comedic relief though. Take a rep.

ReputationRep:
    just pretend the law booklet is a pop song & you are learning the words !

ygm my g ?

:gangster:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    just pretend the law booklet is a pop song & you are learning the words !

ygm my g ?

:gangster:
    Damn straight I got you mah boi. Imma become the next damn mozart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Damn straight I got you mah boi. Imma become the next damn mozart.
    aiggght da Wolfmang be spitting some mad bars innit

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    aiggght da Wolfmang be spitting some mad bars innit

:borat:
    Nah pham mans bars as poetic. They make babies tears taste like poetry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Nah pham mans bars as poetic. They make babies tears taste like poetry.
    fo shizzle

:afro:

ReputationRep:
    Get the book tattooed on yourself but backwards so the invigilator won't have a clue what it's saying

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.