AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Aight imma keep this simple I need ya'll to help me out with this unfortunate situation I got myself in. Basically I had a deadline and it's the end of today I need a way to memorise a sh*tload of info in short time said info is from a law booklet which I need to memorise for the unit 1 exam. Aight, hopefully ya'll can help.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Close TSR and get reading. Take notes of the important bits as you go. Read condensed notes. Return to TSR to gloat. Profit?
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by 8472)
Close TSR and get reading. Take notes of the important bits as you go. Read condensed notes. Return to TSR to gloat. Profit?
My G I got it thanks for the helpful response take a rep.
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by 8472)
Ok this is pathetic but how do I take condensed notes of a book that has everything I gotta memorise.
THS2018
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would turn you definitions into flash cards, whether they are quesntions like "Define a double blind trial" or converting key facts into memerable pictures. It really does it depend on how you learn, with either case i would put the question/ picture on one side and the answer on the other. Best of luck with your exam, Tom @ THS.
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by THS2018)
I would turn you definitions into flash cards, whether they are quesntions like "Define a double blind trial" or converting key facts into memerable pictures. It really does it depend on how you learn, with either case i would put the question/ picture on one side and the answer on the other. Best of luck with your exam, Tom @ THS.
That advice is very constructive thanks tom appreciate the help. Take a rep.
Chad_DeLad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's too late for revision to save you. Only Chaos Magic can save you now. All you need to do is write down 'I will get full marks on the exam', cross out any repeated letters, arrange the repeated letters into a sigil which you will mentally associate with you passing your exam and then masturbate furiously while beating yourself so as to work yourself into an exhibitive gnosis state. At the point of orgasm, look at the sigil and focus your thoughts on it, then promptly forget the sigil to cast the spell. Congratulations, you are now a Chaos Magician/W*nk Wizard.
Laurenstaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in literally the same situation right now, I’ve just taken a break from frantic mind mapping to see did anyone has replied on this
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chad_DeLad)
It's too late for revision to save you. Only Chaos Magic can save you now. All you need to do is write down 'I will get full marks on the exam', cross out any repeated letters, arrange the repeated letters into a sigil which you will mentally associate with you passing your exam and then masturbate furiously while beating yourself so as to work yourself into an exhibitive gnosis state. At the point of orgasm, look at the sigil and focus your thoughts on it, then promptly forget the sigil to cast the spell. Congratulations, you are now a Chaos Magician/W*nk Wizard.
Dude that is some mad paragraph. I would do it but you lost me at the masturbation part blood I can do but that sh*t nah mah boi. Thanks for the comedic relief though. Take a rep.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just pretend the law booklet is a pop song & you are learning the words !

ygm my g ?

:gangster:
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
just pretend the law booklet is a pop song & you are learning the words !

ygm my g ?

:gangster:
Damn straight I got you mah boi. Imma become the next damn mozart.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AspiringAccount)
Damn straight I got you mah boi. Imma become the next damn mozart.
aiggght da Wolfmang be spitting some mad bars innit

:borat:
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
aiggght da Wolfmang be spitting some mad bars innit

:borat:
Nah pham mans bars as poetic. They make babies tears taste like poetry.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AspiringAccount)
Nah pham mans bars as poetic. They make babies tears taste like poetry.
fo shizzle

:afro:
euphrosyne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Get the book tattooed on yourself but backwards so the invigilator won't have a clue what it's saying
user454346y543r
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
did u learn it in time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.25%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.66%
Look for a job (11)
3.15%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.72%
Take a year out (66)
18.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed