The Student Room Group

Inholland uni in the Hague vs Hu uni in Utrecht ?

heyy

Im planning to apply for Creative business: media and entertainment management course in Inholland university of applied sciences in the Hague and Creative business course in HU university of applied sciences in Utrecht. I have a few questions before I make my final decision:

What is the teaching and course quality of both of them? Are the cities good for student life? How hard is it to get accommodation and which city would be more expensive? Would you recommend one over other and why? What is the likelihood of getting a scholarship ? (I come from EU)

P.S i heard there was some kind of scandal at Inholland uni but i couldnt find enough info of what actually happened, does it affect the course/studying there in any way?

thanks a lot
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

thanks! :smile:
Can't comment on either university, but I spent some time studying in the Hague a few years ago at a different university. Student life was good, pretty lively, and student accommodation/housing was relatively easy to come by.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending