The Student Room Group

I have no idea what I want, I'm a complete **** (male), where do I go?

I have slept with over 1,000 guys and I'm not joking (I keep an Excel spreadsheet). I am incredibly clever, I'm 17, my parents give me far too much money than I know what to do with and I have everything I could ever want so I should be happy.

I am not happy. I am happy with materal things and a lot of the time I am happy with this and convince myself that this is enough. I am the most arrogant and snotty person you could ever meet; I thrive being like this and I feel like I am better than everybody else. Underneath it all I have no idea what I actually want; I want to find somebody who is as horrible and sarcastic as me (I had this once but it didn't work out). I will be going to Cambridge and I know this still won't be enough for me.

I am posting this because I really don't know what to do. I take pills every day, I receive private psychiatry and Iead an active lifestyle as much as possible. Medicatiuon doesn't work, therapy doesn't work and neither does anything else. I have guys who are genuinely nice to me, who don't want my money or my body straight away, but I just end up using them and messing it up. I meet and have sex with guys from Grindr and other gay apps every day and it is never enough. Nothing nas ever worked so I'm reaching out to TSR for advice.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

God is this a troll or is she serious?
Original post by HateOCR
stfu.

Original post by rickyrossman
God is this a troll or is she serious?

This is incredibly serious. I am currrently listening and singing to 'I Like It Rough' by Lady Gaga. I am not a troll, I have been posting since October 2016 and I have been nothing but consistent. I am not a she, I am a he and I am not camp at all. I didn't know what to do so I asked on here.
Original post by Volibear
Maybe you need a pet.

I have plenty of pets, I have 2 cats and 24 fish.
whats wrong with having lots of sex?
Original post by Gent2324
whats wrong with having lots of sex?

There's nothing wrong with it; it's my favourite thing to do and I do it multiple times every single day. However, at times like now I feel sad and empty inside.
Reply 6
Therapy for sex addiction might be a good shout?

Sounds like you have a void, and you’re constantly trying to fill it with sex or work or material things. You have to find the source, what makes you feel like this. What’s really missing that you’re replacing?

I know the “i’ve tried everything” feeling, but I promise you haven’t. Therapy and psych medication is trial and error. If it isn’t working, switch therapists, switch therapy, switch medications. Keep trying, but more than anything you need to want to change. If you don’t want it then it won’t work. It sounds like you want your life to be different so it’s time to make that happen. :hugs:
You have to find a passion, a distraction. This way you will be distracted by the "emptiness you feel". Did you like a subject in particular at school?
Original post by Glassapple
I have slept with over 1,000 guys and I'm not joking (I keep an Excel spreadsheet).

Nothing wrong with being gay but aren't you afraid of catching an STD? If you sleep with that many people it could happen. The same applies to straight guys aswell.

I am incredibly clever. I'm 17, my parents give me far too much money than I know what to do with and I have everything I could ever want so I should be happy.

You're naive if you think material things alone can make you happy. Yes they make life easier but they aren't a substitute for deep, meaningful connections/relationships and having a purpose in life.

I am not happy. I am happy with materal things and a lot of the time I am happy with this and convince myself that this is enough. I am the most arrogant and snotty person you could ever meet; I thrive being like this and I feel like I am better than everybody else.

It seems like you use arrogance/snottiness as a cover for your general lack of happiness. I've never met a happy snob in my entire life.

Underneath it all I have no idea what I actually want; I want to find somebody who is as horrible and sarcastic as me (I had this once but it didn't work out). I will be going to Cambridge and I know this still won't be enough for me. I am posting this because I really don't know what to do.

You're unhappy because you have no goals. If you drift around you'll never get anywhere, you need a vision. Something to work for.

Honestly, your post sounds like you've had an incredibly easy/cushy upbringing with no challenges so you've not developed any skills to handle adversity. You're the male equivalent of a daddy issues girl who sleeps around with lots of men.

You lack self-discipline. Disciplined people are confident people because they are proud of what they do. When you know you're putting work in, a by-product of your efforts will be pride. Pride translates into self-confidence, confidence translates into charm and happiness. To be happy you need to think positively about yourself.
is your name jake? i think i have you on snapachat
I have slept with over 1,000 guys and I'm not joking (I keep an Excel spreadsheet). I am incredibly clever, I'm 17, my parents give me far too much money than I know what to do with and I have everything I could ever want so I should be happy.

I am not happy. I am happy with materal things and a lot of the time I am happy with this and convince myself that this is enough. I am the most arrogant and snotty person you could ever meet; I thrive being like this and I feel like I am better than everybody else. Underneath it all I have no idea what I actually want; I want to find somebody who is as horrible and sarcastic as me (I had this once but it didn't work out). I will be going to Cambridge and I know this still won't be enough for me.

I am posting this because I really don't know what to do. I take pills every day, I receive private psychiatry and Iead an active lifestyle as much as possible. Medicatiuon doesn't work, therapy doesn't work and neither does anything else. I have guys who are genuinely nice to me, who don't want my money or my body straight away, but I just end up using them and messing it up. I meet and have sex with guys from Grindr and other gay apps every day and it is never enough. Nothing nas ever worked so I'm reaching out to TSR for advice.

Honestly, it's good that you've actually confessed that. Not a lot of people would admit there a self-centered person. But as for how you move on from this point and develop as a person, from my perspective I feel like there's no what-to-do manual. It just depends on the person and what works well for you.

You have meaningless sex and now, you're beginning to realise it's actually depressing. How do you solve that? You have all material commodities but still that's not enough.

The one step you've taken, is you've realised. That you're aware, how sex, is for one, making you feel empty. Best advice there. Slow down. Stop sleeping around so much. Of course, you can't completely stop yourself, but just take it slow. Reduce the amount of sexual partners. Eventually, you'll meet someone. At this point, you're not ready for commitment. Not everyone is. But, if anything, try to be more aware of people's feelings, especially those who are not aware that you just want one-night stands.

As for feeling like nothing is never enough. I can't give advice for that. I could say try putting 'yourself in other people's shoes', do things that are charitable. But otherwise, it's a step you're gonna have to take to develop as a person.
Original post by Kota Dagnino
You have to find a passion, a distraction. This way you will be distracted by the "emptiness you feel". Did you like a subject in particular at school?

I like maths and physics and i will be doing/reading maths at Cambridge, at worst case Imperial (which won't be happening).

Original post by cat_mac
Therapy for sex addiction might be a good shout?

Sounds like you have a void, and you’re constantly trying to fill it with sex or work or material things. You have to find the source, what makes you feel like this. What’s really missing that you’re replacing?

I know the “i’ve tried everything” feeling, but I promise you haven’t. Therapy and psych medication is trial and error. If it isn’t working, switch therapists, switch therapy, switch medications. Keep trying, but more than anything you need to want to change. If you don’t want it then it won’t work. It sounds like you want your life to be different so it’s time to make that happen. :hugs:

Nothing wrong with being gay but aren't you afraid of catching an STD? If you sleep with that many people it could happen. The same applies to straight guys aswell.

You're naive if you think material things alone can make you happy. Yes they make life easier but they aren't a substitute for deep, meaningful connections/relationships and having a purpose in life.

It seems like you use arrogance/snottiness as a cover for your general lack of happiness. I've never met a happy snob in my entire life.

What am I supoosed to do then?

You're unhappy because you have no goals. If you drift around you'll never get anywhere, you need a vision. Something to work for.

Honestly, your post sounds like you've had an incredibly easy/cushy upbringing with no challenges so you've not developed any skills to handle adversity. You're the male equivalent of a daddy issues girl who sleeps around with lots of men.

You lack self-discipline. Disciplined people are confident people because they are proud of what they do. When you know you're putting work in, a by-product of your efforts will be pride. Pride translates into self-confidence, confidence translates into charm and happiness. To be happy you need to think positively about yourself.

Well what I am supposed to do?

Original post by Anonymous
is your name jake? i think i have you on snapachat

You probably have me on Snapchat.
(edited 6 years ago)
I like maths and physics and i will be doing/reading maths at Cambridge, at worst case Imperial (which won't be happening).

Well what I am supposed to do?

You probably have me on Snapchat.

How the f-ck can someone else tell you what you're supposed to do?? Being smart and lazy is the most toxic combination out there. You're too lazy to think for yourself and you're brains always engaged in over thinking things you never get anything done. The fact you can't even respond to people properly shows this.
How the f-ck can someone else tell you what you're supposed to do?? Being smart and lazy is the most toxic combination out there. You're too lazy to think for yourself and you're brains always engaged in over thinking things you never get anything done. The fact you can't even respond to people properly shows this.

How would you like me to respond? I'm about to have my 13th shot of whiskey.
(edited 6 years ago)
How would you like me to respond? I'm about to have my 13th shot of whiskey.

How are you gonna have sex with whiskey d-1ck?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why make a thread asking 'where do I go?' if thats your attitude?
How are you gonna have sex with whiskey d-1ck?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why make a thread asking 'where do I go?' if thats your attitude?

I don't need to have an erection to enjoy getting bummed.
MAN!!! You are a tough mother ****er!RESPECT.
I don't need to have an erection to enjoy getting bummed.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

go to eastern europe and buy some test enanthate.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

go to eastern europe and buy some test enanthate.

I've already done that, it was good but I still feel llike this afterwards.
u defo got std

Quick Reply

Latest