Turn on thread page Beta

Why do you thikn shes started ignoring me? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been talking to a girl online for a few weeks now. We originally arranged to go for a drink but she lives in another town and was going to drive so she asked if she could stay at mine. I told her she could but then we had to postpone the date because we both had something come up. Then we were supposed to meet on Monday but she said she had no money so we rearranged to meet up for yesterday. When yesterday came she just stopped replying to mt messages. Up until that point we were talking regularly every day.

Why do you think she stopped replying to me?

ReputationRep:
    This is the only advice I can give you, sorry:

Spoiler:
    Show

Not thikn, think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    This is the only advice I can give you, sorry:

Spoiler:
    Show

Not thikn, think

Yeah I realised the mistake as soon as I posted the thread haha

ReputationRep:
    catfish

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't want to meet, doesn't know how to, or well there could be millions of reasons. Just move on
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Something my ex-crush should be asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael1010)
    Yeah I realised the mistake as soon as I posted the thread haha
    Eh, it's petty anyway. :dontknow: I can't answer your question though, I don't know.. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aceplayyt)
    catfish
    She isn't a catfish, we've been talking on snapchat so I've seen quite a lot of photos of her.

ReputationRep:
    I have been talking to a girl online for a few weeks now. We originally arranged to go for a drink but she lives in another town and was going to drive so she asked if she could stay at mine. I told her she could but then we had to postpone the date because we both had something come up. Then we were supposed to meet on Monday but she said she had no money so we rearranged to meet up for yesterday. When yesterday came she just stopped replying to mt messages. Up until that point we were talking regularly every day.

girls are pretty fickle online

most likely she got distracted by some other dude blowing up her mail box.

move on.......

ReputationRep:
    She sounds bonkers, at best. Try again.

ReputationRep:
    Could be a number of reasons. Give it a few more days.

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Something my ex-crush should be asking.
    This isn't about you lol but ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    girls are pretty fickle online

most likely she got distracted by some other dude blowing up her mail box.

move on.......
    Yeah but why would she wait until the day we were supposed to meet to stop talking?

ReputationRep:

Who knows? Something could have come up. There could be other several reasons.

ReputationRep:
    she doesn't wanna meet cause she either:

1. doesn't like you (sorry)
    2. doesn't look like her pictures and is probably insecure about it (aka a catfish)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but why would she wait until the day we were supposed to meet to stop talking?

She was on the fence about you and didn't want to burn her bridges until the last possible moment ....

and that was the day of the meetup

ReputationRep:

Dayuuuum my dude that is cold as f*ck I can see a few reasons as to why she left you hanging.

a) She's a sadist.
    b) She felt sorry for leading you on so decided to stop then and there.
    c) She got dared to talk to you.
    d) She a cold hearted b**ch.
    worst case scenario
    She dead.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.