Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls how much money is your makeup worth? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slimthicc)
    TOO MUCH, 95% of my products are high end because i find it a lot harder to find products that work and show up on my skin tone that are drugstore. i can never find a foundation w the right undertone either. i do makeup artistically and make instagram videos and stuff like that so i don’t just need the basics but loads of colourful eyeshadows etc. so i’d say my collection is well into thousands of pounds. and i just love the way boujee expensive makeup looks, packaging and everything? i need help ik
    I love unboxing make-up, I can actually just sit there and do it for hours on end hahah.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    My make up collection mainly consists of Mac, E.L.F, Real Techniques, Sacha Cosmetics and L.A girl. I'd say delievery costs more than anything as most of them are American brands so include random fees.

Trying to invest more on skin care products though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Zilch. I don't invest in brand names. I buy cheap make up that works perfectly for me. Not worth anything because they're cheap/gifts/used.

ReputationRep:
    Probably like £10 due to the small make-up kit my boyfriend's mother got me... Other than that, £0. I'm too lazy to put on make-up and prefer to save my money...

ReputationRep:
    £0 I don't wear make-up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm too lazy to spend 20 minutes testing foundation/concealer on my arms, and too paranoid about hygiene to have samples on my face.

I tend to go the a Bobbi Brown or Charlotte Tilbury counter, find the correct shades, and continue buying the products for years. I use the BB brow gel (£29) and brush (£35); Tilbury's Matte Revolution lipstick (£25); and Clinique's anti-blemish foundation (£22). If I have time, I may add Innisfree's loose powder (£7) and Lancôme mascara (£25).

As I rarely buy new and novel products, I feel that I'm saving money in the long term.

ReputationRep:
    About £100 but I don’t wear it all the time.
    Urban Decay Heat eyeshadow palette
    Benefit Mascara
    Urban Decay Vice lipstick palette
    Clinique Tinted Moisturizer

I mostly go barefaced lol
    I don’t even wear foundation
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Way too much -.- with all the palettes highlighters contour id be lying to myself if I said £500.. don’t want to count cause I’ll cry

ReputationRep:
    £0. I haven't any.
    Edit: Actually about £25 (presents/gifts received)

ReputationRep:
    Probs £100-120 ish. Have makeup that is expensive and some that isn't, bit of a mix really

ReputationRep:
    About a tenner :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    fr, especially when it’s stuff like chanel and dior bc the packaging is so gorgeous too

ReputationRep:
    Like £60 ish. I just buy my makeup from Superdrug.

ReputationRep:
    I’d say at least £400. I own multiple foundations and brushes and bronzers and highlighters and many many eyeshadow palettes, and at least 100 different lipsticks. I’m obsessed.

And the funny thing is, I barely wear any of it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    I’d say at least £400. I own multiple foundations and brushes and bronzers and highlighters and many many eyeshadow palettes, and at least 100 different lipsticks. I’m obsessed.

And the funny thing is, I barely wear any of it :lol:
    😂👌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Honestly, around £700. I’d cry if anything happens to my make up!

I'm pretty shocked reading that......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahh.08)
    £15 maybe? Poundland eyeliner is pretty good FYI
    Haha, I get my eyeliner from poundland! Definitely prefer it over the more expensive ones
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    what make-up collection...
    My thoughts exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot tbh, i only have basic drugstore makeup

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...if I calculated it over the whole time I’ve been wearing makeup I don’t think I would want to know 😂 but I would say at the moment it is worth somewhere in the region of £300-£500 because I own multiple of products like mascara and foundation etc. :/

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.