Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

B1337 - Tea and Cereal Terrorism Bill 2018 watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Also, the fluid in a coconut is coconut water, not coconut milk. It's only milk when mixed with the flesh.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Speaker

I ask the right honourable gentleman joecphillips how the state will be aware of the individual putting milk first without cameras being fitted into a individuals home? How do these acts hurt society as a whole?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    As far as I'm concerned the addition of milk to most cereals is criminal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    This is just poor, semi skimmed should also be banned and it should be a near blanket ban on milk in tea
    Would you accept that this is an improvement to the current system in place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountBrandenburg)
    I find it utterly abhorrent that people dare to use fully skimmed milk and even worse, put milk in first for tea and cereal!!!
    I admire Joe for refusing to put Coffee on here because after all if someone puts milk in with coffee, it is an unspoken part of the British justice system that they receive the death penalty by caffeine poisoning.
    Call me a #FakeLiber if you want, but I will be voting Aye on this when it goes to Division
    #FakeLiber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Mr Speaker

I ask the right honourable gentleman joecphillips how the state will be aware of the individual putting milk first without cameras being fitted into a individuals home? How do these acts hurt society as a whole?
    Lots of crimes occur and get reported.

If a relative or friend of yours was planning an act of terrorism would you report them or allow them to complete their attack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    As far as I'm concerned the addition of milk to most cereals is criminal.
    The right honourable gentlemen eats cereal on its own? lolwut
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yep. I don't want my cereal cold and wet, thanks.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Would you accept that this is an improvement to the current system in place?
    It is an improvement but remains a poor show.

Do you not have microwaves in Wales yet?

ReputationRep:
    It seems being pm has a negative impact on people’s sanity
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Do you not have microwaves in Wales yet?
    Hot and wet sounds even worse tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Milk actually sometimes needs to be put in first if you are drinking from fine china or other simmilar teacups, the milk obviously cools the incoming tea, without it you could shatter the teacup something very bad.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of crimes occur and get reported.

If a relative or friend of yours was planning an act of terrorism would you report them or allow them to complete their attack?
    I would report them however putting milk first is not a act of terrorism. Definition of terrorism pulled from the oxford dictionary ''The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'' care to explain how putting milk first achieves that?

What crime regarding putting milk first occur? Got any evidence or stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Milk actually sometimes needs to be put in first if you are drinking from fine china or other simmilar teacups, the milk obviously cools the incoming tea, without it you could shatter the teacup something very bad.
    You are lucky I am not the absolute monarch of the uk, saying something like that at best killed at worst would have you exiled to France

ReputationRep:
    That's a first eating cereal on its own you Welshman are weird
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I would report them however putting milk first is not a act of terrorism. Definition of terrorism pulled from the oxford dictionary ''The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'' care to explain how putting milk first achieves that?

What crime regarding putting milk first occur? Got any evidence or stats?
    Intimidation and this bill would make it unlawful. There.

ReputationRep:
    You are lucky I am not the absolute monarch of the uk, saying something like that at best killed at worst would have you exiled to France
    Doing it for normal cups is comparable to mass murder but doing it because tradition and wanting to keep your fine cups safe.

Doing it for the second reason is actually MORE British than just the standard teamaking.

ReputationRep:
    Intimidation and this bill would make it unlawful. There.
    So somehow pouring milk first would cause people to be intimidated? lolwut
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So somehow pouring milk first would cause people to be intimidated? lolwut
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    We should set up camps for those who use almond/other silly types of "milk"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.