The Student Room Group

Which TV shows do you think went down hill?

Theres always the odd TV show, which starts off really good when it first comes out, then for some reason or another, ends up going down 1/2/3/4 series down the line.
Which TV shows do you all think went down hill? And why?
game of thrones, season 7 was absolutely ****
Reply 2
There are two shows which come to mind when I think about shows that went downhill.
Doctor Who went down hill after the 10th Doctor left and when Moffat became the showrunner it just didn't feel the same to me, it just got so weird I haven't watched it properly since then but I did try to give it a chance when the 12th Doctor came along.

Also walking dead it just feels like the story has been going on for too long now it's just so boring now I literally watch it when I have nothing else to watch. It started getting boring around season 4 or 5 and i'm just thinking how will the show end because it seems like it go on forever. It's one of those shows that should've ended at season 3 but they dragged it.
The Simpsons
Benidorm springs to mind with me.
The show started off really good, i used really like it.
But after about the 3rd series, it started to go downhill then. Basically because some of the good characters left (e.g. mick, janice, chantelle and goeff) and the new characters that came along werent nearly as good.
Now i think its got to the point where its been dragged on too long.

Quick Reply

Latest