The Student Room Group

Should I hookup to get experience or should I wait for a relationship?

My friend got the attention (I suppose) of his current gf partially because of his previous experience with girls. It got me thinking: should I try to hookup with girls to get experience, to learn what girls like and don't, to mess up during sex with someone who isn't potentially a life partner instead of messing up my first time with someone who could potentially date me?
Reply 1
waut wait wait 100percent wait
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My friend got the attention (I suppose) of his current gf partially because of his previous experience with girls. It got me thinking: should I try to hookup with girls to get experience, to learn what girls like and don't, to mess up during sex with someone who isn't potentially a life partner instead of messing up my first time with someone who could potentially date me?

Honestly mate if a girl is only paying attention to you bc you're shagging other girls might to be the person you want
I don’t know about other girls but I wouldn’t go for a guy (just) because he’s got experience.
I think guys who have 'experience' are more open to being labeled as guys who don't want a long-term relationship. I'm a girl and in the same boat, I don't want my lack of experience to put somebody off but I think it'd be better to wait to find somebody. A hook-up isn't going to teach you much because they probably won't give you the patience or help in figuring it out, a partner would and you'd probably feel a hella load more comfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending