Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    So i got my provisional lisence on my friday. I know it means you have to have a adult that's had a full uk lisence for 3 years and is over 21. Questions:
    1. Is it provisional just for a car or moped/motorbike or both?
    2. What does the numbers on the back mean?
    3. When i do start learning. I would always check the adult has insurance, mot and L plates (Which are required for provisional) etc... Correct me if i'm wrong but if your provisional do you need insurance, mot yourself or does this not matter if the adult you with has all the required paperwork?
    4. I assume you can't use it in another country with the right requirments (or does this vary on the country?)

    I just thought i'd ask as i don't want to get in trobule with law.

    1. its for bothcar and moped. 3. you have to be 17 to start learning. and you have to be insured for the car
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.