So i got my provisional lisence on my friday. I know it means you have to have a adult that's had a full uk lisence for 3 years and is over 21. Questions:
1. Is it provisional just for a car or moped/motorbike or both?
2. What does the numbers on the back mean?
3. When i do start learning. I would always check the adult has insurance, mot and L plates (Which are required for provisional) etc... Correct me if i'm wrong but if your provisional do you need insurance, mot yourself or does this not matter if the adult you with has all the required paperwork?
4. I assume you can't use it in another country with the right requirments (or does this vary on the country?)
I just thought i'd ask as i don't want to get in trobule with law.
Turn on thread page Beta
Provisional lisence questions watch
- Thread Starter
- 18-02-2018 19:48
- 18-02-2018 20:29
1. its for bothcar and moped. 3. you have to be 17 to start learning. and you have to be insured for the car