Turn on thread page Beta

I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend, I feel really good but also really bad watch

Basically, I have a girlfriend who've I've known for 2-3 years. Since we met we both liked each other but nothing came of it relationship wise. We have been together for about 3 months now but I'm still feeling quite depressed about her and especially her past. She's been through a lot of ****ed up ****, like proper bad, and she says I'm the only guy whos ever treated her right. She's been with a lot of guys before but for me this is my first girlfriend. She was a 'sl*t' and has a reputation but obviously I don't care about that cos I really like her. We are both 16, and she has been 'performing sexual acts' since 12 years old. We have had sex, although I wasn't sure at the time because she has had frequent sex before and I hadn't. Furthermore, her life has been tough and I understand why she acted the way she did but it still hurts me a bit. On top of this I have exams coming up but I can't stop thinking about her, both in good and bad light. I would just like to hear people thoughts. Thank you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How much is she charging/hr?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I have a girlfriend who've I've known for 2-3 years. Since we met we both liked each other but nothing came of it relationship wise. We have been together for about 3 months now but I'm still feeling quite depressed about her and especially her past. She's been through a lot of ****ed up ****, like proper bad, and she says I'm the only guy whos ever treated her right. She's been with a lot of guys before but for me this is my first girlfriend. She was a 'sl*t' and has a reputation but obviously I don't care about that cos I really like her. We are both 16, and she has been 'performing sexual acts' since 12 years old. We have had sex, although I wasn't sure at the time because she has had frequent sex before and I hadn't. Furthermore, her life has been tough and I understand why she acted the way she did but it still hurts me a bit. On top of this I have exams coming up but I can't stop thinking about her, both in good and bad light. I would just like to hear people thoughts. Thank you.
    What did she do to hurt you?

Don't really want this to be a joke but 50/hr

She didn't do anything to hurt me tbh. Just that she's done stuff with quite a lot of people and I feel like I'm having to sort out her problems even though I kinda want to?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.