The Student Room Group

Lumps on ribs and under finger nails

Ok so I saw someone’s post on here about a lump on there ribs and it sounded different to mine but saw some advise and just wanted to see if anyone could help me x I have been bleeding on/off for 2 months now a lot and have really bad pressure pains in my tummy n legs also have lumps appearing and really bad chest pains went to doctors and got antibiotics for crackly chest and have been refers for a scan but while I’m waiting I have notice a larger lump which seems attached to my bottom rib and is painful to touch I went hospital and they said gallstones but a week later it’s stil sore and actually feels attached to my ribs also stil sharp shooting pains when I breath but doc said my chest sounds clear only other thing was my thyroid blood test came back high anyone know what this could be ??? I really don’t feel like the doctors are looking into my problems enough feels like I’m being fobbed off :frown:
Doesn't sound right. Then again, I have had little brown lumps in a circle on my lower abdomen that discharge like every day for the past 5 years but my gp is telling me everything is calm? Lol I might as well have cancer and never know. Nhs sucks.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I saw someone’s post on here about a lump on there ribs and it sounded different to mine but saw some advise and just wanted to see if anyone could help me x I have been bleeding on/off for 2 months now a lot and have really bad pressure pains in my tummy n legs also have lumps appearing and really bad chest pains went to doctors and got antibiotics for crackly chest and have been refers for a scan but while I’m waiting I have notice a larger lump which seems attached to my bottom rib and is painful to touch I went hospital and they said gallstones but a week later it’s stil sore and actually feels attached to my ribs also stil sharp shooting pains when I breath but doc said my chest sounds clear only other thing was my thyroid blood test came back high anyone know what this could be ??? I really don’t feel like the doctors are looking into my problems enough feels like I’m being fobbed off :frown:

They check the simple, common things first. It feels like they're doing nothing, but they're ruling things out. Keep on talking to them about any changes and after each test. They are the only ones who can help you with a medical issue unless you want to go private. People on TSR really can't be of much help.

Quick Reply

Latest