Turn on thread page Beta

Dry skin??? watch

Announcements

Hello guys, weird question I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about???
    I’m a little worried and unsure as to if I should be. I was hoping someone here could help/tell me if they’ve experienced the same?
    I’m 19 and I’m pretty certain I’m not pregnant however I’ve noticed both of my areolas are very dry. I’ve known they’ve been like this for a fair few months, possibly a year, now and it’s never really worried me but it is a little at the minuet. One is definitely a lot dryer than the other and the dry patches are ever so slightly darker (I think) but it is affecting both areas. It can becoming slightly itchy but very rarely and I am currently on my period so could that be making it worse? The dryness can come and go through the day but as a general rule is always there and it becomes a lot worse after coming out of a hot bath or shower. Other than this I’ve had no other issues, no discharge or pain etc...
    I guess I just want to know if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be or if you’ve had the same issues?
    Thanks!

I have the same problem but haven’t found a solution yet . Good luck lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello guys, weird question I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about???
    I’m a little worried and unsure as to if I should be. I was hoping someone here could help/tell me if they’ve experienced the same?
    I’m 19 and I’m pretty certain I’m not pregnant however I’ve noticed both of my areolas are very dry. I’ve known they’ve been like this for a fair few months, possibly a year, now and it’s never really worried me but it is a little at the minuet. One is definitely a lot dryer than the other and the dry patches are ever so slightly darker (I think) but it is affecting both areas. It can becoming slightly itchy but very rarely and I am currently on my period so could that be making it worse? The dryness can come and go through the day but as a general rule is always there and it becomes a lot worse after coming out of a hot bath or shower. Other than this I’ve had no other issues, no discharge or pain etc...
    I guess I just want to know if anyone has any ideas as to what it could be or if you’ve had the same issues?
    Thanks!
    Call your GP surgery and book an appointment with a female doctor. Might be that you have something like eczema I'm that area. Whatever is causing it they can investigate and help you manage it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.