Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have had payments blocked since the beginning of January. I was told it was down to a childcare form not being returned by my childcare provider. Which was then received by sfe however with an error. This was rectified by my childcare provider with the correct information (they stated 3 days a week, as originally attended when I worked before studying. The days were increased to 4 when uni began full time instead in September) I gave it some time before emailing the childcare audit team on 6th feb, begging for some urgency as I am trying to study with all my support taken from under me in a blink. They replied advising they had completed their enquiries and it was within the next stages. Yet no one can tell me these next stages or any idea off when I will have any money. I can not pay Childcare and raise 2 babies on fresh air. I am a grown woman with responsibilities. The contact centre are useless giving me no information what so ever. I need to know when my payments will be unblocked- to live
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Hayley2807)
    I have had payments blocked since the beginning of January. I was told it was down to a childcare form not being returned by my childcare provider. Which was then received by sfe however with an error. This was rectified by my childcare provider with the correct information (they stated 3 days a week, as originally attended when I worked before studying. The days were increased to 4 when uni began full time instead in September) I gave it some time before emailing the childcare audit team on 6th feb, begging for some urgency as I am trying to study with all my support taken from under me in a blink. They replied advising they had completed their enquiries and it was within the next stages. Yet no one can tell me these next stages or any idea off when I will have any money. I can not pay Childcare and raise 2 babies on fresh air. I am a grown woman with responsibilities. The contact centre are useless giving me no information what so ever. I need to know when my payments will be unblocked- to live
    Hi Hayley,

I would like to apologise that you are having difficulty getting your payments unblocked, as we can't access your account on the student room, I would advise that you contact one of our experienced advisors on https://www.facebook.com/SFEngland/ or https://twitter.com/SF_England where they can access your account and advise what's happening with your payments.

Thanks

Catherine

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.