Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Courses i can take for uni watch

    • Thread Starter

    Can you study law at universities with a betec applied science extended diploma?

    Hi. Look at the university's entry requirements. If unsure still, pop them an email. My unis replied the next day

    I'm sorry but people on TSR either don;t know the answer or pretend they do and try to scare you or belittle you as I've seen with other people. I hope you find an answer, but I would guess it's most likely universities are lookig for something related to that degree.

    Universities accept a wide range of courses now for their degrees. I know people doing French and History who did neither French nor History at A Level!!
    It may however be a problem if you're looking at Oxbrige or other competitive unis as I doubt they would accept that BTEC.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources


Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.