are balloons bad for you?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i tried some last night (they were called cream chargers or something) and it felt amazing, i was wondering if they are illegal and if they are bad for you at all?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i tried some last night (they were called cream chargers or something) and it felt amazing, i was wondering if they are illegal and if they are bad for you at all?
It's probably nitrous oxide (laughing gas), it's a fairly common type of gas that people take to give them a "buzz".

According to Talk to Frank, it is illegal to supply it for human consumption but not illegal to be in possession of it.
http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/nitr...de?detail=drug

You can also read up on the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.
http://www.sdf.org.uk/wp-content/upl...s-Act-2016.pdf

I've only heard of a few people to die from it, I can't say the side effects exactly because I've never taken it but you can find more information on the Talk to Frank website.
sammybutler
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Absolutely! Dont bother with them, Image are critical.
Last edited by sammybutler; 11 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (32)
7%
October 2021 (209)
45.73%
November 2021 (50)
10.94%
December 2021 (59)
12.91%
January 2021 (51)
11.16%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.97%