Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So I recently (about 20 minutes ago) finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory and I'm now reminded how little Digimon stuff actually gets imported.

Which got me thinking, a lot of people have played or seen a Pokemon video game but how many of you have played a Digimon game? Be it the modern stuff like Cyber Sleuth and Next Order or some of the original games like Rumble Arena and Digital Card Battle? What was your favourite game?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Acsel)
    So I recently (about 20 minutes ago) finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory and I'm now reminded how little Digimon stuff actually gets imported.

Which got me thinking, a lot of people have played or seen a Pokemon video game but how many of you have played a Digimon game? Be it the modern stuff like Cyber Sleuth and Next Order or some of the original games like Rumble Arena and Digital Card Battle? What was your favourite game?
    It is a bit ironic that I like the TV series of Digimon more by far than the Pokemon one, but in terms of the games, it was the other way round. I have never played a Digimon game, I was never interested in those.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    It is a bit ironic that I like the TV series of Digimon more by far than the Pokemon one, but in terms of the games, it was the other way round. I have never played a Digimon game, I was never interested in those.
    I also preferred the Digimon series to Pokemon. Originally the Pokemon games were vastly superior to anything Digimon could put out. However nowadays I feel like Pokemon as a franchise has stagnated. The card game is still thriving but the games and anime feel very much the same as they did 10 years ago. It doesn't feel like there's been a whole lot of development. Digimon games meanwhile feel like they've really developed although that's in part because we rarely got Digimon games outside Japan but Pokemon games were getting regular releases.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.