Turn on thread page Beta

anyone have any weird dreams they would like to share? watch

ReputationRep:
    today i had a dream about being sentenced to death, through cremation, whilst being unconscious. somehow i managed to escape my confinement in this white room and ended up talking to a woman, who i asked why i was being killed and she told me it was because i 'murdered' someone else (or i really hurt someone, physically).

i heavily doubt that i personally did so i came to a bizare conclusion: my subconscious is within a body of someone else. naturally, i would like to live so i prevented myself from relapsing out of this person by forcing myself to remain there. i didn't want this person that i don't know to end up doing something stupid, neither didi know that i will be able to go back to my own body. i sort of tried to claim this body as my own.

somehow, i ended up in another room - similar to a prison cafeteria but less prisony. for some reason, they had to kill one of us off and i tried not to look at the person, who was telling us this because i'm supposed to be dead. now they decided to do a vote off, who to kill and each person was given a colour. i went all looney and decided to vollunteer myself to be executed. my colour 'tag' was magenta. only to go ''oh ****'' afterwards.

and then, instead of killing me, they instead leave me in this room to have detached so i'm left abandoned. we're on a spaceship, apparently but not in space, just in the blue sky. i couldn't let myself die so i just enter this airplane/ship sneakily through a double door. i turn left and go through another door. i enter a room and killed a fat ***** with a fire estinguisher. i somehow also managed to meet this woman, who managed to get on board so she isn't supposed here either.

and then after that, i woke up, desperately wanting to go back to that dream to prevent the other person to regain control of his body. now, here's the thing, i did do that and i would discuss what happened... but that wasn't a dream. that's me losing my sense of ****ing reality.

eventually, i fell asleep again.

and went another ****ing dream.

now this dream is less weird and much shorter. i'm in a narrow hallway and there's three people - one on a chair and the other two stood up. i think they move to a room, which i follow them into. and i try to kill all three in a clean fashion with a silenced pistol. that failed - i couldn't even pull the triger; i just had them marked. i died, i think.

for some reason, death is a prominent theme in both of those dreams.

kudos to anyone who actually read this. i just needed to share this with someone.

ReputationRep:
    That's a cool story. Write a book. I will buy. Money.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    My Maths teacher once appeared in my dream.:yep:

And UWS once.:lol: That one was weird.:giggle:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    My Maths teacher once appeared in my dream.:yep:

And UWS once.:lol: That one was weird.:giggle:
    You know the TSR addiction is strong when you dream of other members:laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Had loads of weird dreams...but I forgot most of them tbh. I only remember the strangeness and how creepy/weird they were if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was at thorpe park and all the ride attendants were dogs instead of people

ReputationRep:
    I once fell asleep thinking about this house I really wanted and I ended up dreaming that I was the house and this person I really dislike was living inside me. It was very weird :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You know the TSR addiction is strong when you dream of other members:laugh:
    Their avatar and their actual face blended into one. It was very odd.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Had a weird dream I would post on TSR about a weird dream I had... Weird... Or was it a dream...?

ReputationRep:
    Don't really have weird dreams but EVERY dream I have ends with someone chucking a ball in my face, and then I wake up from sleep or jump up from bed. Really weird that all my dreams end that way and it's really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Like a year ago I dreamt that I was in Tesco, in my pyjamas. The shop was full of random characters from my childhood like Hannah Montana. I was doing the shopping for my mum, but the only things on the shelves were live chickens sat next to each other. Somehow, I had a trolley full of potatoes and I went to the cashier, only to see my Physics teacher working at it, in the M&S uniform. She told me I failed my test and then walked out the shop.
    The rest is a blur :/

ReputationRep:
    I had to run out of a crumbling building with a balloon which contained toxic gas. I was so happy that I made it out that I let it go by accident and the balloon flew off with the gas

ReputationRep:
    Man...I've been waiting for a thread like this.

I recently had a dream that I was in a hotel in Saudi Arabia with a mate, and we were talking about how the country was built on oil and how the country will go back to how it was when the price of oil goes down...then I'm at a nightclub with the same mate.

Next thing, it's broad daylight and I'm in this bar/pub wearing PE shorts and school shoes...my friends and their girlfriends are sitting at the tables and I started asking them if any of them were going out. I didn't wait for an answer because I had to 'get to my lesson.'

God knows.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SherlockD)
    Don't really have weird dreams but EVERY dream I have ends with someone chucking a ball in my face, and then I wake up from sleep or jump up from bed. Really weird that all my dreams end that way and it's really annoying.
    Have you seen a doctor about it?

ReputationRep:
    last night i had a dream a teacher called miss peak started tryna violate me, then tried to drown me and then gave a a hummus wrap

ReputationRep:
    Man I love reading/ listening to other people’s strange dreams. I have loads of crazy dreams and have since I was little, recently a lot of mine have revolved around drugs (honestly no idea why) but since I started vaping some of them are really vivid. The other night I had a dream where I was walking around this village that I dream about pretty often and it was raining and water was running out of a drainpipe and down someone’s garden but it was flowing backwards and crashing like waves but not splashing everywhere. I turned to someone and asked “wtf is going on?” And they just said “heroin.”

I worry about my subconscious mind tbh lmao
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well, I had plenty of bizarre dreams, but I guess that one in particular stunned me.

Dark and deep voice:

It was dark, the moon was shining in the ink sky, and I was marching on a dark road with a companion I didn't even know. Bushes on my left, a plain landscape on my right with a few trees and a house behind me. An old and hollow atmosphere set off. Yet, as I turned around, I noticed a single white body standing under the feeble lights of a streetlamp which was itself glitching. I couldn't speak, somehow, nor could my companion. All I knew is that the creepy figure was marching, slowly, in our direction. I sped up and looked forward, until turning back. The figure was mid-way catching us. My heart was racing, my breath was halting, this was getting even creepier. I turned my face and turned to look over my shoulder again: A white face jumped and screamed in my ears as I felt like being stabbed.

I woke up from this nightmare.

This was my scariest nightmare because of the atmosphere and the way I was going to get killed.

I seriously don't lie, this is what happened xD

If you want another weird dream, I once dreamt I was killed by a cat with a gun.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by num.7)
    today i had a dream about being sentenced to death, through cremation, whilst being unconscious. somehow i managed to escape my confinement in this white room and ended up talking to a woman, who i asked why i was being killed and she told me it was because i 'murdered' someone else (or i really hurt someone, physically).

i heavily doubt that i personally did so i came to a bizare conclusion: my subconscious is within a body of someone else. naturally, i would like to live so i prevented myself from relapsing out of this person by forcing myself to remain there. i didn't want this person that i don't know to end up doing something stupid, neither didi know that i will be able to go back to my own body. i sort of tried to claim this body as my own.

somehow, i ended up in another room - similar to a prison cafeteria but less prisony. for some reason, they had to kill one of us off and i tried not to look at the person, who was telling us this because i'm supposed to be dead. now they decided to do a vote off, who to kill and each person was given a colour. i went all looney and decided to vollunteer myself to be executed. my colour 'tag' was magenta. only to go ''oh ****'' afterwards.

and then, instead of killing me, they instead leave me in this room to have detached so i'm left abandoned. we're on a spaceship, apparently but not in space, just in the blue sky. i couldn't let myself die so i just enter this airplane/ship sneakily through a double door. i turn left and go through another door. i enter a room and killed a fat ***** with a fire estinguisher. i somehow also managed to meet this woman, who managed to get on board so she isn't supposed here either.

and then after that, i woke up, desperately wanting to go back to that dream to prevent the other person to regain control of his body. now, here's the thing, i did do that and i would discuss what happened... but that wasn't a dream. that's me losing my sense of ****ing reality.

eventually, i fell asleep again.

and went another ****ing dream.

now this dream is less weird and much shorter. i'm in a narrow hallway and there's three people - one on a chair and the other two stood up. i think they move to a room, which i follow them into. and i try to kill all three in a clean fashion with a silenced pistol. that failed - i couldn't even pull the triger; i just had them marked. i died, i think.

for some reason, death is a prominent theme in both of those dreams.

kudos to anyone who actually read this. i just needed to share this with someone.
    Someone was giving birth to my child... I properly freaked out when I woke up and I could recognise the person giving birth... The thing is, I'm not in a relationship with this person. Somehow I was also the obstetrician who was helping to deliver the baby as well?!?!?!? I'm not even a medical student.

ReputationRep:
    Dead bodies underneath the bed.

ReputationRep:
    My dreams r always srsly messed up :hide:

But the one that sticks out the most is one when I was being chased by the Go Compare man (he scared me at the time) and he caught me and threw me like a long way and then started chasing me again

I woke up and I was sweating so much

Freakiest dream I ever had and he still gives me the creeps today :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.