kurona
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I need to get a good grade in Music to get enough UCAS points for the music schools that I want to go to (I know that I have to pick one but I'd rather have enough points for both places) and I just don't know on how to revise Music. My brain works in such a complicated way that certain methods have only worked for GCSE. I'm scared that I'm not gonna get a good enough grade in Music to get enough UCAS points to get in. Please help.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kurona)
I need to get a good grade in Music to get enough UCAS points for the music schools that I want to go to (I know that I have to pick one but I'd rather have enough points for both places) and I just don't know on how to revise Music. My brain works in such a complicated way that certain methods have only worked for GCSE. I'm scared that I'm not gonna get a good enough grade in Music to get enough UCAS points to get in. Please help.
I cant see where its going to differ from:

1. Have a study timetable.
2. Master the core material.
3. Understand the exam format and practice questions using your notes from 2 and any revision books. use the spec, past papers plus mark schemes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st...levanceblender
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.23%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (92)
32.74%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (35)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.19%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
6.05%
I think it's an unfair expectation (71)
25.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.07%

Watched Threads