Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

favourite tsr watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    just realised what your last post meant

it appears her daughter has died. If that is true then that is saddening

I do not know if she's lying or not, and without any evidence I can hardly accuse her.........
    thrfre dnt go mking jkes bout odas. u hve no idea of wot dey r goin throgh gd knws if she lied on dis thread i cnt crless bt u mking jkes bout hr at ure own expnses is lowa den low wot evidence do u wnt a funeral picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milya123)
    thrfre dnt go mking jkes bout odas. u hve no idea of wot dey r goin throgh gd knws if she lied on dis thread i cnt crless bt u mking jkes bout hr at ure own expnses is lowa den low wot evidence do u wnt a funeral picture

are you thick?

I didn't accuse her of lying about her child

ReputationRep:
    No one is laughing about that. She got caught out in a lie about being anon earlier in this thread.
    You can't expect people to know every detail of someone else's life, not everyone is on ISOC or knows people's personal situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    No one is laughing about that. She got caught out in a lie about being anon earlier in this thread.
    You can't expect people to know every detail of someone else's life, not everyone is on ISOC or knows people's personal situation.
    uve gt da wrng end of da stick neva mynd

ReputationRep:
    uve gt da wrng end of da stick neva mynd

maybe if you actually typed in legible english people wouldn't get the wrong end of the stick

tbh, at first I thought YOU were accusing her of lying about her child in one of your posts ..hence why I said I do not know if she's lying about her child and with no evidence i'm not going to accuse her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    maybe if you actually typed in legible english people wouldn't get the wrong end of the stick

tbh, at first I thought YOU were accusing her of lying about her child in one of your posts ..hence why I said I do not know if she's lying about her child and with no evidence i'm not going to accuse her..
    fine yh i understrnd it can get confusing y wld sm1 lie bout there child dyin thats lowa of the low so y would i accuse her of such is beynd me

ReputationRep:
    fine yh i understrnd it can get confusing y wld sm1 lie bout there child dyin thats lowa of the low so y would i accuse her of such is beynd me
    Why are you talking like that? Seems like a fake account for MiszshorTea786 or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difficult)
    Why are you talking like that? Seems like a fake account for MiszshorTea786 or something.
    y wld she fake an accunt I alwysz txt lyk dis so its a habit im muneezah by the waysz nyc 2 meet u 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportyegg)
    HateOCR my g helping me out with my mock-exam-induced flu
    :lol: paid off in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    My favourite is TheAlchemistress I wish she could be my gf
    getmeoffmyphone

ReputationRep:
    jsk800

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    jsk800
    Can you **** off, people like you make this website ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsk800)
    Can you **** off, people like you make this website ****
    so do you <3

ReputationRep:
    so do you <3
    Send bobs and vagene x

ReputationRep:
    Send bobs and vagene x
    xD you are so bad

ReputationRep:
    xD you are so bad
    Spank me baby xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Spank me baby xxxxxxx
    If you don’t keep this lame attempt at flirting in your PM’s and away from the public eye i’m calling the cops. Indecent exposure, no one wants to see this.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If you don’t keep this lame attempt at flirting in your PM’s and away from the public eye i’m calling the cops. Indecent exposure, no one wants to see this.
    gOD, iT WaS juST A mEMe

ReputationRep:
    gOD, iT WaS juST A mEMe
    Name:  C6BDFBD6-0141-4A5B-A08B-0FB94BFF2C64.jpg.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  41.5 KB
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Name:  C6BDFBD6-0141-4A5B-A08B-0FB94BFF2C64.jpg.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  41.5 KB
    I'll be careful next time officer.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.