Turn on thread page Beta

I'm being bullied at work watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys so I work as a waitress in a hotel and have been there for 6 weeks now and the people that I work with are always bossing me around and having a go at me and blaming and accusing me for things that I didnt do and I deny it or just ignore them or do as they say and I've had enough of it now because whilst I'm doing everytrhing there just standing around chatting and eating food and leaving early. For example the chef accused me of spilling milk in the fridge and it wasnt me i would have cleaned it up if i did that also the girl that I work with was helping herself to some left over food from the breakfast and told me to as well so i did and then the chef had a go at me but not her so i feel like they set me up. also the chef always tells me to make him a drink and other people working there get me to as well and I feel like leaving because of this. I feel scared to stick up for myself cos I dont want to get the sack or on the wrong side of people but I'm fed up of it now so what should I do?.

ReputationRep:
    That's rather harsh. You deserve better, do you think so?

ReputationRep:
    Is the same chef like that to everybody or just you? If you can't stand working there, I would start looking for another job. Once you have found something else, quit this one.

(Original post by cherlloydfan)
    Hey guys so I work as a waitress in a hotel and have been there for 6 weeks now and the people that I work with are always bossing me around and having a go at me and blaming and accusing me for things that I didnt do and I deny it or just ignore them or do as they say and I've had enough of it now because whilst I'm doing everytrhing there just standing around chatting and eating food and leaving early. For example the chef accused me of spilling milk in the fridge and it wasnt me i would have cleaned it up if i did that also the girl that I work with was helping herself to some left over food from the breakfast and told me to as well so i did and then the chef had a go at me but not her so i feel like they set me up. also the chef always tells me to make him a drink and other people working there get me to as well and I feel like leaving because of this. I feel scared to stick up for myself cos I dont want to get the sack or on the wrong side of people but I'm fed up of it now so what should I do?.

ReputationRep:
    the chef is just like it with me

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

You need to learn how to paragraph your sentences.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    I say look for another job and as soon as you find a good one ,quit this one. Be happy.
    Or if you can’t be bothered to do that, just learn to stand up for yourself and if you get sacked, at least you can leave with dignity 😁
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.