Political Ambassador
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    U should enter too
    I think I'm doing enough to bw honest.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have decided have no time to do this. Also don't really want to have two blogs at the same time and if in drawing I want to post it where I upload my drawings and I can't do that if they are posted here. Good look to everyone doing it though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Have decided have no time to do this. Also don't really want to have two blogs at the same time and if in drawing I want to post it where I upload my drawings and I can't do that if they are posted here. Good look to everyone doing it though

fair enough :yes:
    :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I have started mine today:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5238304

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I don't draw a little everyday. I pass class time on it.

Drawing is probably the best part about humans. Art nature, yeah **** you nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

Welcome to TSR's Draw a little every day competition! :pierre:

Are you interested in showing off your artistic talents, and potentially winning £30 worth of art supplies? All you have to do is make a thread in Creative Corner, post a link here to make sure I see it, and then upload a new picture or sketch that you've created every day (or as often as you can manage) for a month. A winner will then be picked by myself and a few other volunteers, based on things such as creativity, quality and quantity.

The competition will run from Monday 5th of March until Friday 6th of April, so start arting~
    my lil thread for the comp
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5240964

ReputationRep:
    I finally entered :gah:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5242172

ReputationRep:
    Gonna enter for the motivation and distraction!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post76528704

My thread I think!

ReputationRep:
    Entering shortly c:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've given the entries list in Post #2 a much-needed update now that I'm back. :yes: Let me know if I've somehow missed anyone. :o:

ReputationRep:
    hey i'd like to join, but do i have to create a new thread or can i drop the link for my current gyg one that has all my artwork on it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    hey i'd like to join, but do i have to create a new thread or can i drop the link for my current gyg one that has all my artwork on it?
    As I explained to CoolCavy on the first page, I'd rather all the competition threads were here in one place, and without a load of other posts surrounding them. :sadnod: It makes it easier to keep track of them and judge it at the end.

ReputationRep:
    ah ok!

ReputationRep:
    //wHEEZE

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post76657418
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Time is up! :blow: (yesterday, I know but I was busy) Many thanks for taking part, and sharing your art with us over the course of the last month.

Myself and the other judges will look over everyone's threads again this week, and all being well I'll announce the winner next Friday. :excited:

Chronoscope laurawatt Little Tail Chaser donut_mckenzie28 abbynub IKEAPanda37 LadyEcliptic kiindling
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Okay. The time has come to reveal our winners. :yay:

After discussing the entries with a few helpers from the Support Team, we have decided that based on frequency and consistency of posting and variation in style and subject, the prize of £30 in art supplies goes to LadyEcliptic. :king1: Congratulations, I have become a big fan of your art. :yep: Since we'd rather you received something you'll get some use out of, rather than some generic paints or pens of our choosing, feel free to browse Amazon for up to £30 worth of materials, then PM me the link(s) and the details of the address you'd like us to send them to.

We have also decided to award laurawatt with an honourable mention, as your thread attracted the most attention and posts from users on the site. And those ink drawings were delightful. :love: A rep boost should be coming your way in the near future~

Thanks again to everyone for taking part.

Chronoscope laurawatt Little Tail Chaser donut_mckenzie28 abbynub IKEAPanda37 LadyEcliptic kiindling Danny Dorito
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A worthy winner :yep: :clap:
    :woo: thank you! :embarrassed:
    Congrats to everyone who took part

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait for real 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Thank you so much, actually wasn't expecting it, its really made my year so far 😭😭
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.