Turn on thread page Beta

call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp

*cant pull asian guys

ReputationRep:
    If you're a girl you'd hate being south asian. A boy, too, to some degree.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I hate replying to trolls and racist bigots.
    But it's what I do for a living.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Deal with it. Unless you want to whiten your skin colour somehow, you'll have to make do with what you are.

ReputationRep:
    assuming you're a girl

regardless black people are awesome, if its one thing i've learned growing up in ye olde england is that you shoudn't have to be ashamed who you are , and if people say otherwise then they're the ones who need to change

you're awesome

ReputationRep:
    Paint yourself white?

ReputationRep:
    hi love,
    learn to love your skin and culture! they are so beautiful. i'm a dark skin south asian girl and proud-but that doesn't mean we don't have flaws in our culture. somali girls are strong and beautiful and BLACK and theres nothing wrong about that. as for your skin, honestly dark skin IS incredible no matter what anyone else says.
    i hope you find peace xx

ReputationRep:
    Babe black men are fya
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Deal with it. Unless you want to whiten your skin colour somehow, you'll have to make do with what you are.
    you;re not usually this harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp
    what are you talking about?
    I'm a South Asian girl, and the place I work has a lot of Somalian girls.
    I'm kind of in awe at how pretty they all are, like they have really sharp bone feature, tall and thin but with nice features and the smoothest skin. I feel inadequate lol...

ReputationRep:
    Is this Fasih123 too? sounds a bit like him

ReputationRep:
    some somalian guys are peng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goggleyed)
    Is this Fasih123 too? sounds a bit like him
    Icracked up when I saw your post

ReputationRep:
    I am Arab - I personally think Somali girls can be attractive.

I am not sure why you hate being black, but you should not. You should learn about your culture more, this may help you identify more with your own identity.

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it lol.

(Original post by The PoliticalGuy)
    I hate replying to trolls and racist bigots.
    But it's what I do for a living.
    ????? How am i a racist bigot if i am not comfortable in my own skin?

(Original post by The RAR)
    Paint yourself white?
    :argh:

(Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    Deal with it lol.
    k whatever

ReputationRep:
    Think of the pro's you can be the next black panther and your blushing won't show.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.