The Student Room Group

I hate being black

call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*cant pull asian guys
If you're a girl you'd hate being south asian. A boy, too, to some degree.
I hate replying to trolls and racist bigots.
But it's what I do for a living.
Reply 4
Deal with it. Unless you want to whiten your skin colour somehow, you'll have to make do with what you are.
assuming you're a girl

regardless black people are awesome, if its one thing i've learned growing up in ye olde england is that you shoudn't have to be ashamed who you are , and if people say otherwise then they're the ones who need to change

you're awesome
Reply 6
Paint yourself white?
Reply 7
hi love,
learn to love your skin and culture! they are so beautiful. i'm a dark skin south asian girl and proud-but that doesn't mean we don't have flaws in our culture. somali girls are strong and beautiful and BLACK and theres nothing wrong about that. as for your skin, honestly dark skin IS incredible no matter what anyone else says.
i hope you find peace xx
Babe black men are fya
Original post by UWS
Deal with it. Unless you want to whiten your skin colour somehow, you'll have to make do with what you are.

you;re not usually this harsh.
Original post by Anonymous
call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp

what are you talking about?
I'm a South Asian girl, and the place I work has a lot of Somalian girls.
I'm kind of in awe at how pretty they all are, like they have really sharp bone feature, tall and thin but with nice features and the smoothest skin. I feel inadequate lol...
Is this Fasih123 too? sounds a bit like him

some somalian guys are peng
Original post by goggleyed
Is this Fasih123 too? sounds a bit like him

Icracked up when I saw your post

I am Arab - I personally think Somali girls can be attractive.

I am not sure why you hate being black, but you should not. You should learn about your culture more, this may help you identify more with your own identity.
Deal with it lol.
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
I hate replying to trolls and racist bigots.
But it's what I do for a living.

????? How am i a racist bigot if i am not comfortable in my own skin?
Original post by The RAR
Paint yourself white?

:argh:
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Deal with it lol.

k whatever :s-smilie:
Think of the pro's you can be the next black panther and your blushing won't show.

Latest