The Student Room Group

I feel like i should experience a massive misfortune to appreciate what i have

Here I go again, another thread about me feeling sorry for myself.

but I can't stop this feeling of extreme sorrow.

You see people who have a disability or someone who has lost someone in their life get up and inspire the **** out to of everyone. the ultimate hero.

HA.

honestly, I feel like the antagonist in that story. The youngest of the family don't pay bills, have no responsibility, except to consume.

but than again, the hero's journey is stupid. I'm fine, blessed, tad bit ignorant.

lost my train of thought, good.

oooooooooooooooooooh I want a gf, there's this one girl, but it's more like a fantasy.

deep breath. Bye.
Are you high?
Reply 2
I wish :frown: just alone
:lol:
hey OP i know what you mean... you see so many people suffering appalling loss & tragedy around the world, but it is hard to feel better about yourself as a result.
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
hey OP i know what you mean... you see so many people suffering appalling loss & tragedy around the world, but it is hard to feel better about yourself as a result.

yeah like I feel guilty for eating... breakfast or anything really
you're talking nonsense.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah like I feel guilty for eating... breakfast or anything really

you should eat shredded wheat.... they make you feel bad.
I’ve got a disability but it doesn’t make me any different. Even if I didn’t have it, I would always work my a** off to be the best and try and get into medical school.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve got a disability but it doesn’t make me any different. Even if I didn’t have it, I would always work my a** off to be the best and try and get into medical school.

ik ,🙈 it's just that I had a victim's mindset for the last two days and it's so annoying. Best of luck getting into med school
Original post by coolforcatz
you're talking nonsense.

Well...yeah I am
You just
Original post by Leahsophiex
You just

okay.
You don't need some tragedy or illness to appreciate the things you already have. Maybe you can use your privileges to help other people?
Original post by bones-mccoy
You don't need some tragedy or illness to appreciate the things you already have. Maybe you can use your privileges to help other people?

how? I have volunteered before but it was just a way to get experience rather than actually caring about the cause. Also the opportunities around me (do it) aren't exactly inspiring, they are mostly 'befriending' or retail charity shop roles.
Donate to charity.
It depends. so you don't give a **** about others....good. most people don't.

Quick Reply