The Student Room Group

Study at the university or a separate university centre?

I've been accepted on to a course that runs at the University of Worcester and at a University of Worcester centre in Hereford. I don't know whether to study in Hereford or Worcester, because I'm familiar with the staff at Hereford and I know Hereford really well. But on the other hand, I think it would be good to study in Worcester, because I'm slightly less familiar with the city, and it would mean meeting new people and having more of a 'university experience'.
If anyone can offer any advice, I'd appreciate it :smile:
Original post by KatieJB
I've been accepted on to a course that runs at the University of Worcester and at a University of Worcester centre in Hereford. I don't know whether to study in Hereford or Worcester, because I'm familiar with the staff at Hereford and I know Hereford really well. But on the other hand, I think it would be good to study in Worcester, because I'm slightly less familiar with the city, and it would mean meeting new people and having more of a 'university experience'.
If anyone can offer any advice, I'd appreciate it :smile:

Sounds like the latter option might be better for you. It's always nice to meet new people and go out of your comfort zone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending