What GCSEs can I still take Watch

Yhthatsright
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I need to know after being permanently excluded from High School and now only getting tutoring in Maths and English But still having the prior knowledge to my other subjects what gcses will I still be able to take, as some childen are homeschooled and will take their exams in a hall together which is what I have been advised to do, The exam board my coursework and the exam specifications have all been AQA
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ask the school
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Yhthatsright)
I need to know after being permanently excluded from High School and now only getting tutoring in Maths and English But still having the prior knowledge to my other subjects what gcses will I still be able to take, as some childen are homeschooled and will take their exams in a hall together which is what I have been advised to do, The exam board my coursework and the exam specifications have all been AQA
Is the school you have been permanently excluded from still allowing you to take exams there? If so you should ask them what other subjects they will let you take. If not, then what arrangements have you made to take exams somewhere else? You would need to be entered as a private candidate which could prove expensive. Exam entries are due this week, you need to sort it out quickly.
Last edited by gdunne42; 7 months ago
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (398)
91.71%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (36)
8.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise