Resit Art and Design Watch

Tai007
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Last year, I was graded a D in GCSE Art and Design when I first sat my art exam and it was about cubic models. So currently as a college at Canterbury in my first year, would be possible for me to resit the subject again because I want to do engineering for next year without paying any fees or is it too late for me that I can't do it this year?
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Tai007)
Last year, I was graded a D in GCSE Art and Design when I first sat my art exam and it was about cubic models. So currently as a college at Canterbury in my first year, would be possible for me to resit the subject again because I want to do engineering for next year without paying any fees or is it too late for me that I can't do it this year?
You can do it this year, but most likely you will be paying late fees. talk to the college and the exam officer.

The issue imo is whether there is any internally assessed part.

If it is all exams then you can do that at your current college if they let you or as a private candidate elsewhere and to be sorted out by you.

Exam officer and then exam board.
Tai007
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Okay Thanks you, but is there any advice from you that could help me to the subject?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (33)
27.73%
No (86)
72.27%

Watched Threads