8.70%
    Bin
    4.35%
    Find somewhere outside
    0%

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When you're about to chuck up, where's your first choice of puke point? Toilet? Sink? Bin?

I'll say right off the bat, I think puking in a sink is stupid AF fam. If it's a bit chunky, then you've got the job of scooping it all out or trying to mush it down the plughole. Nobody's idea of fun. I vote toilet, nice and easy to get rid of.

Vote in the poll!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Toilet. Haven’t puked in over 10 years though, touch wood.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    When you're about to chuck up, where's your first choice of puke point? Toilet? Sink? Bin?

I'll say right off the bat, I think puking in a sink is stupid AF fam. If it's a bit chunky, then you've got the job of scooping it all out of trying to mush it down the plughole. Nobody's idea of fun.

Vote in the poll!
    Definitely the toilet.

Gotta make sure you bend right over though, otherwise, it ends up on the rim and you'll have to wipe it down afterwards... gross. :sigh::sigh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Definitely the toilet.

Gotta make sure you bend right over though, otherwise, it ends up on the rim and you'll have to wipe it down afterwards... gross. :sigh::sigh:
    Yes! Stick your head right in there and go for gold, being certain there's gonna be no mess.

Just realised, I forgot my favourite one for when I'm really ill - sick bowl! Suppose that could count as a bin, though, in some roundabout way, plus if it's a one-off or one that creeps up suddenly, nobody will have a bowl prepared.

ReputationRep:
    I luckily haven’t puked in years, however, I was out once with a couple of my girls and one of them felt sick so she puked in her clutch and then chucked it away :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Toilet. Haven’t puked in over 10 years though, touch wood.
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    I luckily haven’t puked in years
    Lucky AF fam Seems like some people are sickers and some people aren't. If I'm ill, chances are I'll also be puking. If I get too drunk, I'll puke - I can never get to the point of being extremely drunk, because I'll puke before I even get there and will want to stop drinking. If I get a bad migraine, it makes me wanna puke. I get motion sickness quite easily which makes me puke. FML...

ReputationRep:
    sam.tarrant because we all deserve to feel a little bit ill after reading these wonderful descriptions
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    ffs

Toilet, bin, sick bag, anywhere I can get to without making a big mess on the floor/bed etc

ReputationRep:
    The place I usually puke is in the middle of some high street when I am drunk as a skunk.

ReputationRep:
    Ehh, probably the toilet.

Have not puked properly for a while, but last year I have pneumonia and I coughed pretty hard and puked all over my 3k PC and all of my peripherals. I panicked because I didn't want it to drip onto any of the parts and I slipped on some of the vomit and went straight down. Pretty bad night.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lucky AF fam Seems like some people are sickers and some people aren't. If I'm ill, chances are I'll also be puking. If I get too drunk, I'll puke - I can never get to the point of being extremely drunk, because I'll puke before I even get there and will want to stop drinking. If I get a bad migraine, it makes me wanna puke. I get motion sickness quite easily which makes me puke. FML...
    I imagine I’d be more prone to puking too if I drank. But I have a beer like once every Christmas:laugh: not a fan of alcohol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I imagine I’d be more prone to puking too if I drank. But I have a beer like once every Christmas:laugh: not a fan of alcohol
    Yeah, pretty much only an xmas/new year's drinker myself these days! Got messy this year :rofl: Used to be a regular drinker when I was younger though, a couple of beers playing CoD Zombies with my mate on most evenings of the week in my early 20s as well as binging on the weekends, and when I was still a student I'd also binge on the weekends or my mum's boyfriend would bring round a beer or two for us here and there on week nights. Worst I've ever been by far is when my mate and I did half a bottle of Vodka each within like 15 minutes and both got alcohol poisoning, only time in my life that I've been totally para :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeah, pretty much only an xmas/new year's drinker myself these days! Got messy this year :rofl: Used to be a regular drinker when I was younger though, a couple of beers playing CoD Zombies with my mate on most evenings of the week in my early 20s as well as binging on the weekends, and when I was still a student I'd also binge on the weekends or my mum's boyfriend would bring round a beer or two for us here and there on week nights. Worst I've ever been by far is when my mate and I did half a bottle of Vodka each within like 15 minutes and both got alcohol poisoning, only time in my life that I've been totally para :lol:
    Half a bottle of vodka put you out for the count..? come on lad.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    Half a bottle of vodka put you out for the count..? come on lad.
    It's not the quantity, as I've drunken 3x or 4x that amount over the space of the night on numerous occasions and been fine. Drinking it all that quickly, though, means a high concentration of it in the bloodstream
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's not the quantity, as I've drunken 3x or 4x that amount over the space of the night on numerous occasions and been fine. Drinking it all that quickly, though, means a high concentration of it in the bloodstream
    Ah fair enough, i'll let you off then

ReputationRep:
    Oh Jesus Christ this thread gona make me puke y’all on this thread have way to much time on yo hands

ReputationRep:
    I look up when im about to puke. so i all goes back down again
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    I look up when im about to puke. so i all goes back down again
    Good luck with that if it's projectile, you'll get a lovely face full of it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly OP you do come out with some utterly rank nonsense

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.