• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Honestly OP you do come out with some utterly rank nonsense
    ......and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Yes! Stick your head right in there and go for gold, being certain there's gonna be no mess.

Just realised, I forgot my favourite one for when I'm really ill - sick bowl! Suppose that could count as a bin, though, in some roundabout way, plus if it's a one-off or one that creeps up suddenly, nobody will have a bowl prepared.
    I would have a bowl if I had been sick earlier that day / the night before xD

It's a blue washing up bowl from wilkos lmaoo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    I would have a bowl if I had been sick earlier that day / the night before xD

It's a blue washing up bowl from wilkos lmaoo
    Yeah, if I puke and I feel like I will again, the black washing up bowl from Tesco comes out :lol: If I can safely make it to the toilet, I will though, less cleaning up

ReputationRep:
    Awhhhh Helll Naaaah! Puke is my worst nightmare. That's the only thing I kinda dread, I'd do anything to not puke.

Last time when I had an urge of puking, I shoved a apple down my throat- as soon as I went a bit better I fell sleep heheh.

The smell, the puke in the nose, yeah I kinda low key ain't dealing with things like that. I get not panicky but really anxious deep down.

But I dont think I have a fobia tho cos if it's really gotta come out I just be like fml come on then get the f*ck out.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    So yeah if I puke the toilet it's or a bucket then down the loo
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    ideally, on Piers Morgan
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ReadySalted28)
    Awhhhh Helll Naaaah! Puke is my worst nightmare. That's the only thing I kinda dread, I'd do anything to not puke.

Last time when I had an urge of puking, I shoved a apple down my throat- as soon as I went a bit better I fell sleep heheh.

The smell, the puke in the nose, yeah I kinda low key ain't dealing with things like that. I get not panicky but really anxious deep down.

But I dont think I have a fobia tho cos if it's really gotta come out I just be like fml come on then get the f*ck out.
    Yeah, I mean, I HATE puking, but if I'm puking repeatedly then my body is obviously tryna get rid of something, so I'll keep drinking pints of juice to rehydrate and make myself keep puking at the same time. Always manage to get rid of a stomach bug within 24 hours and start introducing food again. Some people think they're doing themselves a favour by not eating for a week :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Toilet, bin, sick bag, anywhere I can get to without making a big mess on the floor/bed etc
    Definitely anywhere but the floor.

I haven't been sick for a few years but toilet is best, or if you really don't want to sleep on the floor a bowl or pan, whatever you have in the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    Random thread it seems. Well last time I vomited was like 3yrs ago from food poisoning.. still to this day I’m uncertain about what made it happen but I suspect it was some burger king I ate from the London’s Tottenham court Rd branch.. so yeah you kids out there that fancy fast food beware of that branch lol. Anyway, if I have to I’ll puke wherever I can but If I’m home I’ll preferably puke in the toilet. That time I was staying as a guest so I puked outside along the sidewalk because I didn’t want to alarm anyone and wanted to make it go away as quietly as possible. It was like in the middle of the night at 4-5am as I recall, I just remember bursting out in so much vomit and so loudly I woke up several neighbours, a lot of bedside table lamps turning on I could see through the windows it was awful

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.