Turn on thread page Beta

How Do I get HER back? :O watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok everyone, I really appreciate all your replies, especially the long thought out ones.

And as you can see I have not disappeared anywhere, or ran off to the bahama islands with $500 LOL.

Please keep your replies coming, I will read them.

I will also try the advice given by members on the thread, Thank you. If it does work out and I get back with her, I will for sure give the reward for the most helpful answer. That person can even screenshot the payment when it comes through to show I wasn't joking around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm doing the no contact rule too. How'd you get back in touch with her after the rule? Or did she reach out?
    Well on week 3 of the "no contact rule" she replied to my snapchat story saying somethingg. I ignored it. Then gave brief reply 4 days later.

Then week 4 she replied something again. That time no contact rule was expired, so I talked to her. Then I could tell she was missing me by the way she was saying how im doing and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by relationship1237)
    Well on week 3 of the "no contact rule" she replied to my snapchat story saying somethingg. I ignored it. Then gave brief reply 4 days later.

Then week 4 she replied something again. That time no contact rule was expired, so I talked to her. Then I could tell she was missing me by the way she was saying how im doing and so on.
    Aww, that's so sweet!
    Have you told her how sweet that is?

And what the biggest / most important / most interesting thing you've learnt about sex in the last week?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys keep your advices coming

Why did the mod edit my title lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Aww, that's so sweet!
    Have you told her how sweet that is?

And what the biggest / most important / most interesting thing you've learnt about sex in the last week?
    Haters gonna hate

ReputationRep:
    Haters gonna hate
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I was genuinely pleased for you that you'd had a bit of good news. That's the trouble with online communication. You lose the tone of voice, which sometimes leads to misunderstandings.

You said "I will also try the advice given by members on the thread," So I was wondering how you were getting on with your sexual technique research homework assignment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I was genuinely pleased for you that you'd had a bit of good news. That's the trouble with online communication. You lose the tone of voice, which sometimes leads to misunderstandings.

You said "I will also try the advice given by members on the thread," So I was wondering how you were getting on with your sexual technique research homework assignment?
    Thank you, yes that's true about online communiciation.

And you might be a troll because I have no sexual technique research homework, putting words into peoples mouth is not good.

ReputationRep:
    QUICK UPDATE:

Thank you all members of TSR. I have began the talking process, we talk more often now. I make her laugh. I ask her what she's up to.

What else do I do now? And when do I pull the trigger and say "I wanna get back together"?

Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Also I have said something to her that hurt her alot, I have apologized. What else can I do

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, yes that's true about online communiciation.

And you might be a troll because I have no sexual technique research homework, putting words into peoples mouth is not good.
    Read post #6 again, please. Your homework assignment was outlined there.

My suggestion on where you should go from here, now that you're talking to each other, remains the same as post #6.

ReputationRep:
    QUICK UPDATE:

Thank you all members of TSR. I have began the talking process, we talk more often now. I make her laugh. I ask her what she's up to.

What else do I do now? And when do I pull the trigger and say "I wanna get back together"?

Thanks again.

Dude, you can ask her if she want to get back together, but if it doesn't go your way, you need to back off. Maybe even go back to no contact, because If you pester her and she gets annoyed, it will push her away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy1234)
    Dude, you can ask her if she want to get back together, but if it doesn't go your way, you need to back off. Maybe even go back to no contact, because If you pester her and she gets annoyed, it will push her away.
    I havnt asked yet. just keeping it cool

ReputationRep:
    I havnt asked yet. just keeping it cool
    You should probably ask soon. She might only be replying out of politeness because she doesn't want to hurt you too much or just sees you two as friends now. You should find out before you waste any more time chasing this girl.
    You can't just be her platonic friend for months and hope one day she'll change her mind and say it first. Right now you're giving her too much of what she wants. She's in a nice position of not having to date you and deal with your insecurities but she still has you in her life as someone to chat to when she's bored and needs that male attention.
    If she's messaging first sometimes and there's a good balance then that's fine. But if it's you putting all the effort in and messaging her first, you need to back off a little and see if she makes an effort to come to you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.