Turn on thread page Beta

Brexit is an idiotic mistake - calendar week 7 summary watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GenialGermanGent)
    That's exactly why I wrote 'partly'. Learn to read.

No. A complex, developed economy can still be a dwindling minnow on the world stage. Logic fail much?

*irrelevant

Another bet you lose:
    http://www.internationalinvestment.n...al-unlike-iom/

Again, do your homework. Saves you the humiliation.
    funny you talk about being humiliated.

Aren't you humiliating yourself every once a week by making this post, expecting positive replies, but nowadays most of them are against you?

It seems you're not even doing this anymore for an informative purpose. You look down on everyone that says anything against you, and even worse you attack them on a personal level, just like what you're doing here.

You might not see through it, because maybe.. Your arrogance is too much but people are clearly tired of seeing your posts once a week. If they were not, you wouldn't get the bunch of negative replies that you get now.

If you're still butthurt about the Brexit vote, go down to your local officials and try to help them make a "worse" as possible deal for us, rather than sitting behind a screen and acting superior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickHendricks)
    funny you talk about being humiliated.

Aren't you humiliating yourself every once a week by making this post, expecting positive replies, but nowadays most of them are against you?
    What makes you think I am expecting positive replies? I couldn't care less about the tonality of the replies -let alone if my posts get 'likes'-, after all I am not an insecure, peer affirmation-addicted Millennial like most on here.

The only way one could humiliate me would by disproving that Brexit is an absolute stinker, an idiotic decision that will make the UK permanently worse off - but that has yet to happen, and it won't happen in the future either because, guess what, nobody can.

It seems you're not even doing this anymore for an informative purpose. You look down on everyone that says anything against you, and even worse you attack them on a personal level, just like what you're doing here.
    Oh, so now I do it for information purposes, not to get positive replies? Make up your mind.

And what does one have to do with the other? If ignorant Brexiteers make naive, factually false arguments they get the treatment they deserve from me. I can post informative posts and destroy mouth-breathers in one thread, no?

You might not see through it, because maybe.. Your arrogance is too much but people are clearly tired of seeing your posts once a week. If they were not, you wouldn't get the bunch of negative replies that you get now.
    It's pretty much the exact same group of economically illiterate, nationalist knuckle-draggers that post 'negative replies' in these threads every week. Nothing has changed. And guess what - I couldn't care less if people are tired of seeing my posts. I'll stop when I feel like it.

If you're still butthurt about the Brexit vote, go down to your local officials and try to help them make a "worse" as possible deal for us, rather than sitting behind a screen and acting superior.
    Yeah, because I am British, live in Britain (or even Europe), and could just 'go down to my local officials' Your ignorance about me and my circumstances is nothing short of shocking. As I've said a few times in this thread already: do your homework before arguing with the grown-ups.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.