The Student Room Group

English mock in 1 hour?!?!?! Help urgent!!!! Please do not ignore!!!

Hi,

Can anyone give any details about this question

Examine the view that the play’s powerful messages are achieved at the expense of characterisation and narrative. [25 marks]

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/english/AQA-77122A-SQP.PDF

Sorry, it’s just my class found we have a mock today when it was supposed to be after 2 weeks.

Thanks

:smile:
Good luck!
I'm a GCSE student so have no idea.
Sorry
Original post by randomuser5678
Good luck!
Sorry

Why comment if you can’t help -___________- Just had the crappest exam
Reply 3
Original post by ks234r
Why comment if you can’t help -___________- Just had the crappest exam

Don't blame others for your own lack of preparedness. Next time, you should revise before your exam. Also, keep in mind you won't get the question before your real exam, so it doesn't matter that you hadn't formulated your exact response for this one. It'll be a clearer indication of how the exam will play out in the summer.

The other poster was kind enough to wish you luck; perhaps do not be so immaturely rude in the future.
Here's the mark scheme - page 19. You can check what you did in the exam http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/english/AQA-77122A-SMS.PDF
Original post by gerk
Don't blame others for your own lack of preparedness. Next time, you should revise before your exam. Also, keep in mind you won't get the question before your real exam, so it doesn't matter that you hadn't formulated your exact response for this one. It'll be a clearer indication of how the exam will play out in the summer.

The other poster was kind enough to wish you luck; perhaps do not be so immaturely rude in the future.

Firstly, I wasn’t looking to blame anyone. You’re right I was out of hand and of course I can’t blame anyone. But commenting “I’m a GCSE student so have no idea” followed by “Sorry” just felt like the individual was trolling since there’s no need to comment when you desperately need help. And of course this wasn’t the question in the exam. I just needed to know for last minute revision tips. I already had such a bad day but that doesn’t mean I can use this as an excuse to get angry. So yeah I’m sorry if it appeared that way.
Original post by randomuser5678
Good luck!
Sorry

I’m sorry for speaking out of term. I was just desperately in need of help and that response wasn’t what I was quite expecting 😂😂. It’s obviously not your fault and I don’t blame you. But it’s all cool :smile:
Original post by ks234r
I’m sorry for speaking out of term. I was just desperately in need of help and that response wasn’t what I was quite expecting 😂😂. It’s obviously not your fault and I don’t blame you. But it’s all cool :smile:

It's fine

How was your mock though?

Quick Reply