Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Okay.. So I know that everyone is into kissing even on z first date and Blah Blah.. But I chose to save it for marriage coz I wanted it to be speciala and sacred altho my current bf couldnt understand how important that is to me..

Sometimes I get so annoyed that hes not supporting me to fulfill my long kept promise to myself.. he tries so hard and sometimes he says things like.. I will oneday before anythinf happens and that kinda scares me smtimes..

Ughh!! What do u guys think, He should respect and support me right??

ReputationRep:
    So you're just friends...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BadBoy6911)
    just **** already
    F U C K*
    Don't worry, we got it

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay.. So I know that everyone is into kissing even on z first date and Blah Blah.. But I chose to save it for marriage coz I wanted it to be speciala and sacred altho my current bf couldnt understand how important that is to me..

Sometimes I get so annoyed that hes not supporting me to fulfill my long kept promise to myself.. he tries so hard and sometimes he says things like.. I will oneday before anythinf happens and that kinda scares me smtimes..

If I was with a girl who wouldn't even kiss me until we were married, I'f be outta there in a jiffy.

Kissing is special, but it's not sacred. Don't do it with just anyone, but you won't kiss your boyfriend? You must be some whole new kind of frigid.

Grow up - what are you, nine?

(Original post by Chichaldo)
    Don't worry, we got it
    Why such a response to someone who just needed an advice.

This was my very first post and everyone is really disrespectful.. whats wrong with not kissing??
    Then why do when people are getting married, the man says, NOW You can kiss the bride.. This society is actually messed up.

Only relevant people Reply Please! If u got nothing good to say, Just Pass by.

ReputationRep:

I would find it hard to stay with someone who wouldn’t kiss until marriage but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t respect your decision. But if he can’t deal with it, then you guys maybe shouldn’t be together

Just bcoz we wont kiss??
    (Original post by A321)
    So you're just friends...

ReputationRep:
    Why such a response to someone who just needed an advice.
    Lol, this wasn't even to the OP.

Nothing wrong with not kissing but no one could blame the guy (would be the same switched) for wanting some contact - especially before something has huge as a marriage in law.

ReputationRep:
    just **** already
    😂 What, no foreplay?

ReputationRep:
    no

Thanks I would agree..
    (Original post by regina_tay)
    I would find it hard to stay with someone who wouldn’t kiss until marriage but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t respect your decision. But if he can’t deal with it, then you guys maybe shouldn’t be together
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    I mean are you from a strict religion which doesnt allow you to kiss a male until marraige? If that is the case or isnt, then yh he should respect you but on the other hand, hes not gonna wait around forever to feel yours lips on his

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.